[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper league draft

cmutts

Okay 12 team 3 keepers per team and this will be our 4th season. Very early but why not take a look at who is available. Rules state anyone drafted in the first 4 rounds can not be kept. Here is a partial list of who will be kept to give you some idea as to who will be available:

QB - Brees, Palmer, Eli, Rivers, Vince, Cutler, Romo

RB- Sjax, Gore, Willie, Chester, McGahee, Benson, Jacobs, Deangelo, Norwood,

WR - Wayne, TJH, Colston

My keepers: LJ(6th), Drew(11th) Leinart(12th)

So LT goes 1, picks 2-4 the teams all need RB so guessing in no order Alexander, Westbrook and someone like Addai,Rudi, maybe Bush(strictly based on hype). At 1.5 I could take Peyton(6 pt passing td's), draft another RB to have 3 top RB's on my roster or go for whom ever I deem the top WR.

What would you do?

He said that Gore will be kept; I'd say try to get Rudi or the best RB available after the first 4 picks.

Having three elite RBs (assuming Drew continues as he did despite sharing with Taylor) will open up more doors than getting a top WR will in terms of trading, insurance for RB injuries and the like.

He said that Gore will be kept; I'd say try to get Rudi or the best RB available after the first 4 picks.

Having three elite RBs (assuming Drew continues as he did despite sharing with Taylor) will open up more doors than getting a top WR will in terms of trading, insurance for RB injuries and the like.

If you want to be stacked at one position, then draft one of the elite RBs remaining

However, if you draft a top WR, you're team will be more balanced

depends on what you want to do

everybody did 2 years ago.

I picked him on on waivers 3 years ago. If I went WR, and its early I would probably target Chad, then S Smith depending on QB. At 2.8 I could still probably grab one of the AZ wr's and then at 3.5 take a RB for depth or go WR again, maybe like Evans or Driver.

Hmmmm, one possible choice for you at 1.5 would be Adrian Peterson depending upon which team he ends up with (projected playing time, etc.). Unless you have a seperate rookie draft... then nevermind. Of course I'm someone who likes to take risks on rookies while others will wait it out. Then at 2.8 you could go WR for sure.