[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gots a new TV for the kitchen.....

rocknrobn26

Long story short, I have a wireless video sender from my main system to the kitchen. No easy way to get a cable to the kitchen. But the sender went south and the pic was bad. And I took back an Audiovox.

Got a new sender This little dude... and the pic was crystal! Then I went out and got this Bad Boy... What a great pic! I am :D

I squeezed the salesmans nuts a little and got 10% off, plus I had a $20 coupon! :D Bottom line....always ask for a better price! BB will deal!

Just thought I'd share. I am ONE happy geek!!!! :tup:

next you gotta get a tv in the crapper

Got one! :D:tup: All I do is swivel the bedroom TV!!!! :D But it's only a 27" tube. :clap:

My next move is to get a 32+" LCD for the bedroom on one of those wall mounts w/ a swivel! Dam, I'll never get off the pot!!! :doh: As if I had a choice! :D

Chief Dick Posted Today, 7:49 PM

You must be awash in riches to be able to afford a kitchen tv. Elitist TV snobs...

I'm a retired slug on a fixed income. :clap: I think it's deductible!!! :D

That's the only place we don't have one. I think we have eight TVs dotted around the house......and we only watch sports. :D

Actually I got the dvd/cd combo so that Mrs. RR could listen to CD's whilst preparing a meal. :D

Yeah....she didn't buy that BS either!