[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SJax Trade offer - Dynasty

KC Crazy

Third year of dynasty. I am stacked at RB but have junk elsewhere. Pt/rec for TE and WR but not RB so I think SJax has less value, but was still seventh in league behind LT, LJ and four QB's. Can start max two RB's. I have Jones-Drew, Ronnie Brown, DeAgelo Williams.

My WR's are dreadful with Joey Galloway being the best and Mark Clayton 2nd best (71 and 74st overall best) We have to start 2 WR's + 1TE + one more Flex WR or TE. I have BWatson and VDavis as my serviceable TE's. QB I have Vick (scores well in this league #5 overall), Carr, and Frye.

He is offering his first round Dynasty pick (11th overall), Bulger, and Chester Taylor. I have no first round draft spot this year and have #18overall as the highest pick.)

I figure it drops me a little bit in RB but I still have Ronnie Brown and Taylor or fit in Jones-Drew, DWilliams - it improves my QB stability and potentially provides trade bait for WR, and gives me a draft spot for rookie WR.

Thoughts? Thanks.

I don't understand how that trade improves your WRs - and you freely admit that's your weakest spot. It gives you more depth at a place where you are already solid, but forces you to start someone other than the 3rd best RB in FF.

If you're trading a player of Jackson's caliber, you'd damn well better be shoring up your biggest weakness. I'd bypass this trade (and quickly, I might add) and start hunting down a guy who is overloaded with good WRs. Offer up Jones-Drew for one of them - he's a very hot commodity right now. DeAngelo Williams' value is a bit low, especially for a guy with his talent. Brown is down a bit also, with Ricky being an unknown coming back in MIA.

If you are willing to do the blockbuster, offer up two of your 3 lesser guys (MJD, DW, & RB) for a stud WR and a good starting QB. That's a fair deal and may significantly help both teams if someone else has those types of players to trade. In any case, I'd seek a deal elsewhere - you're underselling Jackson with that deal.

• 2 weeks later...