[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey global warming crazies

H8tank

My point is, those people are crazy, yet you want to join alford bore and ban the automobile.

Ever think CO2 has nothing to do with global warming?

The impact on the atmoshphere due to anthropogenic activities such as agriculture and livestock production is offset somewhat by the sequestration of CO2 when the regrowth of biomass replenishes the mass consumed by said livestock. However, since the biological processes of the animals convert a large portion of carbon to methane, a much more potent greenhouse gas than is CO2, the atmospheric mitigation due to carbon sequestration is diminished.

Of course, you already knew all that :D

And you with your gas guzzling sports car...go away :D .

I will...quickly. :D

I'd suck oil out of Allah's teet to get a few more miles outta the ride if the world ran outta gas.

I am 100% convinced that man's activities have in no way contributed to climate change.

To even suggest that the burning of fossil fuels, land clearing and other things done by man could impact the earth's climate at all is just crazy talk.

I am 100% convinced that man's activities have in no way contributed to climate change.

To even suggest that the burning of fossil fuels, land clearing and other things done by man could impact the earth's climate at all is just crazy talk.

:D

Indeed. :D