[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grand Theft Auto 4

dabuffbills

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my seond date, I took her to eat at one of those location icons but then I bumped into someone and they said something like "you better watch out holmes" or something like that....I beat his ass dead. She left because she was scared.

Funny ass game. Love it. I gotta admit I can only play for 45min at a time before I need to put it down though.

Funny ass game. Love it. I gotta admit I can only play for 45min at a time before I need to put it down though.

Agreed.

After an hour or so I've had enough and need to find something else to do.

I'll find my way back to it later that day though.

Not that my wife needs any more reason to think that I'm an incredible nerd, but last night she came down and saw me playing. I had the giant fold-out map unfolded so I could find my way around to some places. :wacko: Not much I could say about it.

Not that my wife needs any more reason to think that I'm an incredible nerd, but last night she came down and saw me playing. I had the giant fold-out map unfolded so I could find my way around to some places. :wacko: Not much I could say about it.

:D

:D classic

• 2 weeks later...
I always end up using cheat codes, so it was a little easier. Why drive across the map when you can just use a helicopter every time?

I am very close in using them but I wanna try legit first. Plus, you lose some unlockables if you use cheats.