[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where can I find a MLB Opening Day Schedule...

irish

I'm running a pool similar to the ones that have been posted in here and want to make sure that I track the games carefully starting from the first day and not confuse them with preseason results. How many games are there today? 2 right? Thanks.

You might try mlb.com.

Tried it along with ESPN and CBS. I'm gathering that the schedule they have at MLB on the left for Monday's games will be the first ones played in the regular season along with the 2 games that are played today. Am I correct that there are 2 games played today and 13 tomorrow? :D

Edited by irish

I'm running a pool similar to the ones that have been posted in here and want to make sure that I track the games carefully starting from the first day and not confuse them with preseason results. How many games are there today? 2 right? Thanks.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/scoreboard/20070401.html

1 regular, 1 preseason game today.

Full slate of regular season games tomorrow

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/scoreboard/20070401.html

1 regular, 1 preseason game today.

Full slate of regular season games tomorrow

Thanks Big John. So out of the 30 MLB teams only 28 will be playing today and tomorrow?

The first games the Giants and Padres play is on April 3rd against each other. Got it now thanks.

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Away Home Time (ET) Away Probable Home Probable

Padres Giants 4:35 p.m. Peavy (0-0) Zito (0-0)

Thanks BB just figured that out as we posted at the same time. Well you were a fraction ahead. :D

Edited by irish