[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UFC Tonight

Menudo

I'm heading over to one of my buddies for a UFC viewing party tonight. I missed the last one, and am looking forward to tonight's. There aren't any big-time match-ups, but, sometimes those are the most entertaining.

Serra is tough, but, I don't see him hanging with St. Pierre. Sanchez & Koscheck should be a good one.

UFC needs to bring in Royce Gracie for another fight. I'd really like to see him end his UFC career with a win. :D

what's really weird is that Brazil hasn't cranked out another anaconda like him........thought they would always rule the octagon when i saw the first 10 UFC's.........although i don't see any the other fight venues

what's really weird is that Brazil hasn't cranked out another anaconda like him........thought they would always rule the octagon when i saw the first 10 UFC's.........although i don't see any the other fight venues

Their is Pride Fighting, but it hasn't quite hit the US by storm yet. Probably because UFC has such a huge audience already dedicated to it. Although, if I'm not mistaken Mike Tyson joined Pride fighting championships, but he'd get completely dominated in the UFC so I guess it goes to show what type of fighters Pride has.

Not too many fighters in the early days knew anything about brazilian jujitsu. So they left all kinds of limbs and appendages exposed for Gracie.

Now, all MMA fighters use or know how to defend against bjj techniques. The days of the one-trick pony are over, even if its a great trick.

Their is Pride Fighting, but it hasn't quite hit the US by storm yet. Probably because UFC has such a huge audience already dedicated to it. Although, if I'm not mistaken Mike Tyson joined Pride fighting championships, but he'd get completely dominated in the UFC so I guess it goes to show what type of fighters Pride has.

You may want to educate yourself on the fighters that Pride has...they have some monsters. Jackson (already beat Liddell) and CroCop will be forces to be reckoned with in the UFC after their respective debuts. Also, I believe the reigning Pride Heavyweight champion is without peer in the UFC.

If I were Sanchez, I'd be pissed they were making me fight Koschek. Sanchez is a contender right now and has everything to lose against Koschek.

Wow, I just got back. What a great night of fights. I still can't believe that Matt Serra knocked out Georges St. Pierre. I saw it and I still can't believe it. Koschek's win didn't excite the fans much, but, he did what he had to. Diego Sanchez did not land a decent shot all night. All in all, I really enjoyed the fights tonight. Good show.