[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Minor pet peeves you have with the Wife / Husband/ S.O

whomper

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is not a motor mouth at all.

Yes, I am blessed.

+1 :D

If she has a runny nose, kleenex are EVERYWHERE.

She goes in the garage and snags the hammer, uses it and then puts it in her office. I go to look for it, and can't find it and she's incredulous at the fact that I didn't look in her office for it first.

She is a wonderful cook, but we seem to eat out all the time.

One other thing that some of you guys may be able to relate to...

My wife (apparently) has a subliminal goal to air condition the entire planet in the summer and heat our neighbors yards in the winter. She cannot close a door if she's going outside for a couple of minutes (or longer).

Example: She's heading in the house with the kids, but not carrying anything...the door stays open while she gets them in the house and settled down ... then back outside to get the groceries ... the door stays open the entire time. No effort to even close it a little. Even if your hands are full, how hard is it to stand on one foot and use the other toe to pull the door behind you a tad?

This drives me BONKERS!

I think that's an every woman thing. My answer to "how was your day?" generally consists of grunts and shrugs. Hers is about a 15 minute synopsis of what her co-workers and/or customers did to irritate her.

If I didn't have a good day at work, I'm home now, I don't want to dwell on it. I guess I'm silly that way.

Chris Rock has a great bit on this. "what?' "Uh huh" "you dont say!" "I told you that bitch was crazy"

repeat.