[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man Dreams of Cell Phone Number

Flip_Side

Not many people can top David Brown's tale of how he met his wife.

Five years ago, the British man dreamed of a cell-phone number, the U.K. Daily Mail reports. He decided to text it, thinking it might have belonged to someone he met the night before.

It didn't. Instead Brown's message reached Michelle Kitson, a 17-year-old whom he had never met.

"It was really weird but I was absolutely hooked," Kitson told the paper. "My mum and dad kept saying, 'But he could be an axe murderer', but I knew there was something special about it. I hadn't had a boyfriend before. Those first text messages were a real adrenaline rush."

The pair exchanged phone calls and letters and Brown eventually moved 60 miles to be closer to his dream lover.

"She really is the girl of my dreams," said Brown, now 24, from Harefield, North-West London.

Kitson felt the same way about Brown. The happy couple just returned from their honeymoon.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,265133,00.html

Woah! :D

Did you read the news story "Cat Commutes for Fancier Feast" just after the text message article? :D

He may have nine lives, but that doesn't stop this guy from being lazy and taking the bus.

A snow white cat has taken to riding the bus in the West Midlands of England, the U.K. Daily Mail reports.

Riders say the feline, nicknamed Macavity after the mystery cat in a T.S. Eliot poem, hops onto the No. 331 bus several mornings a week and pops off 400 yards down the road near a fish and chips shop.

He's been following this commute since January, said Bill Khunkhun, the driver of the bus.

"I pulled up on Churchill Road to let a couple of passengers on," Khunkhun told the paper. "As soon as I opened the doors the cat ran towards the bus, jumped on and ran under one of the seats, I don't think any of the passengers noticed.

"Because I had seen it jump off the day before I carried on driving and sure enough when I stopped just down the road he jumped off — I don't know why he would catch the bus but he seems to like it," he continued. "I told some of the other drivers on this route and they have seen him too."

Click here to see photos of Macavity on his commute.

Macavity always gets on at the same stop, rides in the front of the bus and gets off near the chip shop.

"It was quite strange at first but now it just seems normal," said Paul Brennan, a passenger. "I suppose he is the perfect passenger really — he sits quietly, minds his own business and then gets off."