[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ATTN: Detroit area Huddlers

Puddy

Yes, it's true. Loaf is making another trip to Dearborn in northern Michigan :D for some off the chain exciting Hot Wheels convention. :D It just so happens he is available early afternoon on Saturday the 28th. If you'd like to meet the legend and have a few :doh: here are the plans.

Meet at Bailey's Pub & Grille on Michigan Ave. in Dearborn at noon sharp (we don't want to miss the next Lion's can't miss draft selection at #2) and Loaf can watch in anticipation to see if the Lions screw the Browns who draft at 3.

There are plenty of sports bars within walking distance from Baileys (BW3's, Cheli's Chili) if we want to hit more than one place.

If you can make it, please post here.

:D

:tup:

I just replied to the PM...How far are these bars from the Hyatt? Not knowing where I am and since directions and I are mortal enemies...

They are about 1 mile west of the Hyatt on the main strip in downtown West Dearborn.

I just replied to the PM...How far are these bars from the Hyatt? Not knowing where I am and since directions and I are mortal enemies...

A couple of miles, maybe 2 or 3 minutes.

Oh and I'm a probably not unless you guys are still around at 5pm or so.

I don't mind starting at Bailey's but also want to check out Chelios' place. One of the natives from the hot wheels board mentioned it also . I've got BW3s all up and down Cleveland and like to check out restaurants I don't have access to if possible. Won't be long now! Beers, Bars, Hot Wheels and the NFL Draft. Whoever's showing up should make a trek back to the Hyatt so I can walk around a floor with you and show you all that's for sale and on display...You'll be amazed

Whoever's showing up should make a trek back to the Hyatt so I can walk around a floor with you and show you all that's for sale and on display...You'll be amazed

I guess I could bring my kids; they love hot wheels or at least they used to. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for others who may have missed it and for those who were maybe's. Loaf has put his foot down and we will be starting at Cheli's Chili in Dearborn instead of Bailey's.

Draft starts at noon. Don't be late or you may miss the Lion's pick or trade.

So far we have:

Loaf

Puddy

and, well, nobody... :D

Actually Loaf is bringing some Blackhawks fan and another Huddler (fat3anthony) is showing up too.

So did Loaf go to the bathroom to rub one out after the trade up to get Quinn or did he just do it right there at the table? :D

We split up after a couple of hours so I wasn't around for that. He was very happy they went with Joe Thomas though.

He was very happy they went with Joe Thomas though.

He should be - much-needed help for Cle's OL. Dunno if the fishing is Erie is as good as the fishing on Michigan, though.