[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giving Driving Directions

MikesVikes

So yesterday, my wife had a class that continues into today. It was a class on grief and they were shown live footage of accidents on roller coasters and kids being told that their parents just died, etc. It was a one credit class that she needed to take.

When I pick up my wife after the class late last night, these other two wemmens from the class needed directions back to their motel. I start to tell them how to get where they want to go. It involved about three turns and a trip down Center street to finish off the trip. Center street (not a difficult street to find) is a main street in this town. Like it's in the middle of the town. :D

My wife says, "can't we just show them where it's at?"

I hesitate

My wife continues, "But they're from Wisconsin."

I say, ok follow me or you'll never get there. :D

Edited by MikesVikes

It was a class on grief and they were shown live footage of accidents on roller coasters and kids being told that their parents just died, etc. It was a one credit class that she needed to take.

sheesh. i've never heard of such a thing ...

My wife says, "can't we just show them where it's at?"

I hesitate

My wife continues, "But they're from Wisconsin."

I say, ok follow me or you'll never get there.

All being from Wisconsin means is that they'll drive slow in the fast lane on the way there.