[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

lets go sabres

isleseeya

As a disgruntles islander fan I am obviously rooting for the sabres now ( sorry dabuffalo ...lol ) ...and why in the world is tom renney trying to belittle the sabres and give them bulletin board material ??

On a serious note , buffalo is a great team ..they can roll out 4 lines and not miss a beat ...I think they will win the cup over anaheim or red wings

Playoff hockey is awesome regardless

:D

"disgruntled" and "Islander fan" do indeed go hand in hand

LETS GO RANGERS!!

Lol ...it wasn't always that way...still had a good ride to get into playoffs and played sabres real tough for 4 of the 5 games ...there is hope for the islanders ( as long as they get rid of yashin ) and sign smyth and blake

Good lucks vs sabres ...you will need it :D

As a disgruntles islander fan I am obviously rooting for the sabres now ( sorry dabuffalo ...lol ) ...and why in the world is tom renney trying to belittle the sabres and give them bulletin board material ??

On a serious note , buffalo is a great team ..they can roll out 4 lines and not miss a beat ...I think they will win the cup over anaheim or red wings

Playoff hockey is awesome regardless

You are a good man! Isles are turning it around and with Nolan there I expect great things from them in the future that's for sure. Agreed, playoff hockey is awesome and LET'S GO BUFFALO!! This depressed sh1thole area needs something to cheer about that's for sure. Rags played a better game than the Sabres last night but Buffalo did what it had to in the 3rd to put it away. Renney, Avery and now Jagr all chirping away. They talk and Zubrus HITS :D

The Sabres have looked like a team on a mission, while the Rangers have played well, but just not well enough.

Let's see what the Rangers can do at home.

The Rangers should have won game 2 and they outplayed the Sabres in game 3 getting a hard fought win. The rest of this series should be good!

The Rangers should have won game 2 and they outplayed the Sabres in game 3 getting a hard fought win. The rest of this series should be good!

I agree that the rest of the series should be good. However, I am not sure that the Rangers should have won game 2. The Rangers clearly played a better game overall, but when the Sabres needed to turn it on in the 3rd period, they did with some great play. #-2 was the final.

In game 3, the Rangers outplayed the Sabres. The officiating was unexcusable at times, just horrible. The Rangers second goal in regulation that the refs took away was a hose job.

The Rangers second goal in regulation that the refs took away was a hose job.

:D Are you kidding? Dude looked like Pele on that play.

FWIW, the refs were terrible in that game, but Lundquist also stood on his head which helped the Rangers win. I'll stick with my 4-1 prediction.