[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss keeper value?

Deathrow20

With the pending move to NE, where do you see his keeper/dynasty value?

I'm in a 10 man league with 5 keepers for each tem, PPR count 1 pt.

So far I'm planning on holding a rebuilding squad of:

L. Maroney

DeAngelo Williams

Steve Smith

Marques Colston

I'm debating Moss with J. Norwood.

I also have the #3 pick of the upcoming draft and could be staring at either A. Peterson or M. Lynch. #1 is definitely going to be Calvin Johnson.

Appreciate your input.

this is Randy's last chance if he burns this bridge he will be done .I think he will put up good #'s but it's a gamble and I would give him a chance ( BUT THATS JUST ME) ... GOOD LUCK :D

Have to remember he is now in the NE passing game. The WR's production is pretty hard to project as the ball is spread out so much. Who knows what will happen stat wise.

My thoughts exactly. I think Randy wants a ring now and will be as good a citizen as he can which translates to what is good for the team. Rough guess from me...65 catches, 1000 yds, 8 TD. That's if things go well. If things go south... :D

With the pending move to NE, where do you see his keeper/dynasty value?

I'm in a 10 man league with 5 keepers for each tem, PPR count 1 pt.

So far I'm planning on holding a rebuilding squad of:

L. Maroney

DeAngelo Williams

Steve Smith

Marques Colston

I'm debating Moss with J. Norwood.

I also have the #3 pick of the upcoming draft and could be staring at either A. Peterson or M. Lynch. #1 is definitely going to be Calvin Johnson.

Appreciate your input.

I am expecting Colston to really let owners down this year(as well as the rest of the New Orleans offense unless your name is Bush) . I would trade him if I had him and make some room for Moss.

I cant really disagree with what has been said here so far. But, just to play devils advocate, has NE ever had a true #1 reveiver or a group of good recievers as a whole? Will Brady have a true progression now as opposed to what they have done in the past. :D

I cant really disagree with what has been said here so far. But, just to play devils advocate, has NE ever had a true #1 reveiver or a group of good recievers as a whole? Will Brady have a true progression now as opposed to what they have done in the past. :D

thats what I was thinking. I know they spread the ball but Moss gives them that go to WR that they have been short on (not saying that they don't have good WR) and I like a gamble. he has to do well or he will never get another big pay day or an offer from any team so I like it. I was listling to espn radio today and they said that he is high on working with Brady, so lets hope it pans out :D

Edited by soco