[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss-Fantasy Impact

Now that he is in a new situation with Tom Brady and Belichek how well do you think he will do? I have heard just a few people think that he will have a good year getting 1,000 yards and getting 7 or 8 touchdowns. Do you think that is a fair assesment or is that wrong. I just picked him up in a keeper league. I dont know if I should use him as trade bait or keep him and trade one of my other WR's that I planed on keeping(Steve Smith and Reggie Wayne). thx

You look good at wr. I would hold him he has to do well or he will be done . this might be his last chance and it can't hurt to hold him with the guys you have .... good luck

You look good at wr. I would hold him he has to do well or he will be done . this might be his last chance and it can't hurt to hold him with the guys you have .... good luck

I can only keep three guys. So should i try and trade moss for a pick or trade wayne for a higher pick instead?

I know alot of people are not high on Moss. I like to take 1 or 2 big gambles a year and I think moss will be one of the guys I would take a shot on. For your team I would try to trade Wayne for a RB or a pick so you can get a rb that looks like the spot you need more depth at... hope this helps good luck

Now that he is in a new situation with Tom Brady and Belichek how well do you think he will do? I have heard just a few people think that he will have a good year getting 1,000 yards and getting 7 or 8 touchdowns. Do you think that is a fair assesment or is that wrong. I just picked him up in a keeper league. I dont know if I should use him as trade bait or keep him and trade one of my other WR's that I planed on keeping(Steve Smith and Reggie Wayne). thx

Personally I would wait for news out of training camp but if you have a time constraint and simply need to trade him sooner then I would go for it. I've started a thread that focuses on Moss and DJacks. Personally I think the receivers are too talented in NE to allow for Moss to be the standout and have this breakout year that's coming soon to a theater near you. We all saw what Stallworth and Welker are capable of last year. I think Belicheck(spellcheck) will utilize Moss smartly. However, you have to realize that this team was great without Moss so I doubt that Coach or Brady will change much in their offensive strategy because he has arrived. I don't think Moss will get over 1000 yds receiving. My projection is less lofty maybe 800-900 yds and 7 tds. I'll wear this if I'm wrong. :D Draft him early...you must not.

Edited by Asskickas

Personally I would wait for news out of training camp but if you have a time constraint and simply need to trade him sooner then I would go for it. I've started a thread that focuses on Moss and DJacks. Personally I think the receivers are too talented in NE to allow for Moss to be the standout and have this breakout year that's coming soon to a theater near you. We all saw what Stallworth and Welker are capable of last year. I think Belicheck(spellcheck) will utilize Moss smartly. However, you have to realize that this team was great without Moss so I doubt that Coach or Brady will change much in their offensive strategy because he has arrived. I don't think Moss will get over 1000 yds receiving. My projection is less lofty maybe 800-900 yds and 7 tds. I'll wear this if I'm wrong. :D Draft him early...you must not.

you make a good point. he has had some down years and I am not a Moss fan at all but in my mind this is his last chance to prove himself and I think he will have a better year than the last couple. this could be one of those players that pushes your team to the top if it pans out or he will be avg at best I think he should get a roster spot even if he stays on your bench....

I can only keep three guys. So should i try and trade moss for a pick or trade wayne for a higher pick instead?

If you can only keep 3 guys, Moss isn't one of them - and I don't know what you'd expect to get in a trade that would be better than WRs Smith & Wayne. You have to be offered a #1 FF RB for Smith/Moss or Wayne/Moss package, and in a 3 player keeper league I'd be shocked if that were to happen.

You could give it a shot, but I think you're going to end up cutting Moss.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Since you can only keep 3, trading Moss for a player does you no good. If it's for draft picks by all means do it. You may be able to trade moss&smith or moss&wayne for a #1 rb as BB said but it better be a true #1. What position do you draft in? It seems you may be able to get him back, but if you keep wanye and smith you'll probably need to go rb with your 1st pick. Try getting a 1st or 2nd rounder for him, what have you got to lose? For that matter any round pick would be better than just dropping him. You could even use him to improve your position in a round by trading moss and your pick to move up in a round.