[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How does the quote function work

detlef

I understand how to quote one post that you are specifically replying to but have never figured out how to have numerous posts appear as quotes in a post as is often done here. Someone want to break that down for me?

Hit the "+Quote" key (it will change to a "-" symbol) on the screen for each quotable post, then hit the "+Add Reply" key (bottom of page).

Edited by rocknrobn26

I understand how to quote one post that you are specifically replying to but have never figured out how to have numerous posts appear as quotes in a post as is often done here. Someone want to break that down for me?

Hit the "+Quote" key (it will change to a "-" symbol) on the screen for each quotable post, then hit the "+Add Reply" key (bottom of page).

Thanks mucho

I

learn

Thanks mucho

somethin

Cool

everyday!!!

n00bs.

Thanks

Next thing you know he's be asking how to type Sega!. :D

:tup:

RR!! :D

Had you held your fast for a full week you would have been fully cleansed and would have been self enlightened.

If you'd hold your breath for a full week, we'll all be fully cleansed and enlightened.

n00bs.

Hell, I didn't know how to do it either. And this is something special just for you Ursa: :D

:D

Huh. I didn't know how to do that, either. I would always just click on the reply button by the post, copy and paste, when I wanted multiple quotes.

Neat-o.

Next thing you know, they'll start getting the internet on computers.

Huh. I didn't know how to do that, either. I would always just click on the reply button by the post, copy and paste, when I wanted multiple quotes.

Neat-o.

Noob! :D

Thanks mucho

Count me in as a long time poster who didn't know how to do this as well. Thanks for asking and thanks for the responses! :D

homos.

Neat-o.

Noob! :D

Count me in as a long time poster who didn't know how to do this as well. Thanks for asking and thanks for the responses! :tup:

Lookit all the dumbass Megan Foxie noobs. :D

Holy cow that's how you do it.