[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

got this trade offer regarding draft picks.

does this trade make sence to anyone.

I have the #1 pick in the rookie and FA drafts.

the rookie draft started on sunday its 2 rounds

the FA draft is in july , it is 6 rounds

Round 1

1.- Adrian Peterson, RB, Vikings (I selected)

2.- Marshawn Lynch, RB, Bills

3.- Calvin Johnson, WR, Lions

4.- Robert Meachem, WR, Saints

5.- Jamarcus Russell, QB, Raiders

6.- Laron Landry, SS, Redskins

7.- Brady Quinn, QB, Browns

8.- Gaines Adams, DE, Bucs

9.- Micheal Bush, RB, Raiders

10 - Brandon Jackson RB, Packers

11 -Paul Posluszny LB . Buffalo

12 -Dwayne Bowe WR Cheifs

Round 2

1. Anthony Gonzalez WR Colts

2. Dwayne Jarrett WR Panthers

3. Chris Henry RB Titans

been offered for my 2.1 rookie pick

I revieve the following FA draft 1.3 and 5.3

I send the following rookie draft 2.1 and FA draft 3.1

If i accept this I would have picks 1.1 & 1.3 and picks 5.1 and 5.3 in the FA draft

or I could hold onto the pick and grab either Drew Stanton , Poz , Willis or Anthony Gonzalez

Edited by jetsman2806

I'd say you need to peruse your FA pool and see if there are 3 players available that can immediately help your FF team. If there are, you might consider the deal. If there aren't, send the other guy packing.

these are the available FA's top 6 in each position

QB

Pennington, Grossman, Losman, Huard, Frye, Green, Garcia, Campbell , Leftwich (alot of qbs available in my opinion)

RB

basically backups, maurice morris, buckhalter, fargas, atrain,cedric houston, watson.

WR

Mike Furrey, Booker,Caldwell,Reggie Williams, Drew Bennett,Ronald Curry,Wes Welker, Eric Parker, Vincient Jackson, DJ Hackett, Kevin Curtis, Samie Parker

TE

Heath Miller, Owen Daniels,Alex Smith,Bo Scaife

then there are tons of def players along with the rookies that dont get drafted in the rookie draft.

these are the available FA's top 6 in each position

WR

Mike Furrey, Booker,Caldwell,Reggie Williams, Drew Bennett,Ronald Curry,Wes Welker, Eric Parker, Vincient Jackson, DJ Hackett, Kevin Curtis, Samie Parker

There are 3 WRs I bolded that I'd take 2 of instead of a 2nd round rookie pick. All 3 could very well be the #1 WR on their respective teams. How does your WR corps look?

There are 3 WRs I bolded that I'd take 2 of instead of a 2nd round rookie pick. All 3 could very well be the #1 WR on their respective teams. How does your WR corps look?

my wrs are : fitzgerald , greg jennings , joey jurivicus and rod smith i start 3 wrs by the way

Edited by jetsman2806

I deal and go for those bolded WRs, although, I must admit, as you are IDP, the chance to add a LB with potential of Willis (if he is still there) would give me hesitation to making the deal.

Your WRs definitely need an overhaul, and the WRs Billy highlighted (particularly Jackson) do have good upside, I don't know that either has the potential to make the impact that Willis could make in an IDP league.

I deal and go for those bolded WRs, although, I must admit, as you are IDP, the chance to add a LB with potential of Willis (if he is still there) would give me hesitation to making the deal.

Your WRs definitely need an overhaul, and the WRs Billy highlighted (particularly Jackson) do have good upside, I don't know that either has the potential to make the impact that Willis could make in an IDP league.

That he says there are a ton of D FAs available makes me believe that D players aren't valued very high in his league. And with the WRs he has, he can get 2 guys who may start for him in a start 3 WR league or at least 1 starter with quality depth. That's pretty solid & savvy work during the offseason, IMO.

That he says there are a ton of D FAs available makes me believe that D players aren't valued very high in his league. And with the WRs he has, he can get 2 guys who may start for him in a start 3 WR league or at least 1 starter with quality depth. That's pretty solid & savvy work during the offseason, IMO.

i was sceptical at first , still unsure wether or not to do it though i was kinda hoping to land anthiny gonzalez or drew stanton at 2.1

yea I also aquired greg jennings in a trade last night for 1 of my 4th round choices. so I also got a damn good wr #2 , so now when the FA draft starts I go WR with trhe best on the board.

Nice trade. Things are looking up.

thinking about another trade right now how does this sound

I send Taoke Spikes, vet pick 4.1 and 6.1

I get Alex Smith QB , vet pick 5.11 and 6.3

it would get me a young QB who could make a great stride this year with all the weapons he has now with Djax and davis and gore.

thinking about another trade right now how does this sound

I send Taoke Spikes, vet pick 4.1 and 6.1

I get Alex Smith QB , vet pick 5.11 and 6.3

it would get me a young QB who could make a great stride this year with all the weapons he has now with Djax and davis and gore.

Need to see your roster and starter requirements

but If A. Smith is an upgrade at QB you have other problems

I'd rather keep Spikes and 4.1 than Smith and 5.11

• 3 weeks later...