[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shrek 3

TDFFFreak

The wife and I went to see this and I thought it was a pretty lame movie (she thought it was better then I did).

I really enjoyed the first 2 Shreks, so I thought this one deserved a viewing. Needless to say, for the upcoming Shrek 4 (2010), the reviews will have to be strong to get me to see it as Shrek 3 was kinda poor. A few funny moments, but overall I was bored, especially when Shrek and Donkey were on screen-- the characters are showing their age.

The Gingerbread Man needs his own film. The best character in the whole movie IMO.

Edited by TDFFFreak

My kids enjoyed it but I agree it was not as good as 1 and 2. It had its moments but was a bit under done. The gingerbread man part was funny..

I took the kids yesterday, and it was OK, which is better than I expected.

It had a few decent laughs, and I wasn't bored, which is more than I can say for almost any kid-geared non-pixar animated feature these days.

I took the kids yesterday, and it was OK, which is better than I expected.

It had a few decent laughs, and I wasn't bored, which is more than I can say for almost any kid-geared non-pixar animated feature these days.

Usually how I feel, but Shrek 3 just didn't live up to expectations.

Took the 3-year old son to a late morning matinee. Apparently he doesn't have the patience to sit and watch a movie for 1.5 - 2 hours, which was fine by me because i was also pretty bored. Didn't seem to be as good as 1 or 2, which I thought were realtively mediocre compared to some of the other kiddie movies I've seen i the past 2 years.