[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heroes Season Finale

peteteacher2001

I think they actually cleaned up far too many loose ends.

They killed off Shape-shifty lady, Linderman, Eric Roberts... Nathan went good and then died (maybe).

It seemed like there was a lot of life left in these storylines, and they chopped them all off at the knees to start fresh next season.

I dunno. I see the potential for increasing gayness in future seasons.

I did not percieve that the shape shifter (not really a shape shifter but an illusionist) died ... I thought she was simply unconscious.

I did not percieve that the shape shifter (not really a shape shifter but an illusionist) died ... I thought she was simply unconscious.

All though this would imply that she could not maintain her illisions while she was unconscious ... and I got the impression that when she had Micah she maintained the illision indefinitely until she chose to reveal it to him (unless he was drugged to sleep).

All though this would imply that she could not maintain her illisions while she was unconscious ... and I got the impression that when she had Micah she maintained the illision indefinitely until she chose to reveal it to him (unless he was drugged to sleep).

During that particular episode, Micah gave her crap about her continual eating and how it would make her fat. She said she was fat, but could make him see what she wanted (a hot brunette). So if she really was fat, and got knocked unconscious, her true identity would show up, but it was just her normal hot self. :D

Maybe a mistake, maybe hottie lied?? :D

My guess is that they'll tell us more in the spinoff Heroes:Origins that premieres this fall.

I could be wrong but I believe Heroes: Origins will be new Heroes. Then the viewers vote and their favorite new Hero will be on the show.