[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Remember that punk who beat the 91-year old man

Puddy

I'm pretty sure the boyz in Wayne County jail get to watch the news. I can only hope that they have put a beating ten times worse on the pos.

Beating Suspect Says He Fears For His Safety In Jail

POSTED: 5:46 pm EDT May 23, 2007

UPDATED: 11:27 am EDT May 24, 2007

DETROIT -- The man charged with beating another man 21 times appeared before a Wayne County judge on Wednesday for his preliminary examination.

Deonte Bradley's attorney asked the judge to provide protection for Bradley, who said he fears for his safety inside the Wayne County Jail.

Prosecutors said Leanord Sims, 91, was brutally beaten during a carjacking last week.

Simms described the attack frame by frame in a Wayne County courtroom.

Police said Bradley confessed to the assault and carjacking.

In court, police Officer Kevin White read Bradley's confession: "I hit him a few times, got the keys and drove off in the car. It wasn't intentionally :D . It was stupid."

Local 4 talked to Sims' wife Nora about Bradley's request for protection. "No, no, no. Let the prisoners have him. Let him see what it's like to be hit 21 times, and his friends stood by and watched and did nothing." :D

A judge bound him over for trial. He will remain in Wayne County Jail on a $1 million bond.

Excellent. :D

Not so excellent if the taxpayers have to spend so much as :D providing protection to this POS. I say put him in with Bubba and da boyz, then look the other way. Having him fear for his life is not excellent. Having him actually lose it certainly is.

Not so excellent if the taxpayers have to spend so much as :D providing protection to this POS. I say put him in with Bubba and da boyz, then look the other way. Having him fear for his life is not excellent. Having him actually lose it certainly is.

I was strictly referring to the beat down he is going to get, and couldn't agree more, hopefully they kill him.