[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jake Delhomme

I'd put him as a decent #2 FF QB. He's still got Smith, D Willaims is a good receiver out of the backfield, and there is some decent talent among the young WRs for one to step up & put up solid numbers.

If you're going to draft him, you probably ought to save room for Carr on your roster, though. I do think Delhomme will be on a short leash.

I'd put him as a decent #2 FF QB. He's still got Smith, D Willaims is a good receiver out of the backfield, and there is some decent talent among the young WRs for one to step up & put up solid numbers.

If you're going to draft him, you probably ought to save room for Carr on your roster, though. I do think Delhomme will be on a short leash.

Agreed. He certainly has the apparent talent and the weapons to put up #1 FF QB numbers, but, he just hasn't shown that he will do it consistently. I wouldn't mind having him as my backup QB to start the season, and if he really gets it going, then you can plug him in to a starting role depending on who your #1 QB is.

Last year was a fluke for Delhomme. KJ was not as good as advertised and therefore was never in sync with Delhomme all year. Plus the fact that the running game went nowhere and 2 linemen got hurt early in the season. Most QB's would've struggled last year.

IMO he is going to be drafted much later than he is worth and could end up being the #1 QB on a fantasy team. If you can wait and get him in the 7th/8th rnd, then he will be more than worth it.

Delhomme was not the problem, a good O-Line is essential to good QB play....no OL...no running game...no passing game.....a QB will naturally start to press and that is the formula for the year he had last year-stinky. Delhomme is a 2nd tier QB in FF, plus, with a new offensive system in place we all must truly wait and see this year. I believe since he is going into a new(er) system that it cast a cloud somewhat and then couple that with last year and you get some 3rd tier high 2nd tier rankings. I think the entire offense is going to snap back...Jake included.

Delhomme was not the problem, a good O-Line is essential to good QB play....no OL...no running game...no passing game.....a QB will naturally start to press and that is the formula for the year he had last year-stinky. Delhomme is a 2nd tier QB in FF, plus, with a new offensive system in place we all must truly wait and see this year. I believe since he is going into a new(er) system that it cast a cloud somewhat and then couple that with last year and you get some 3rd tier high 2nd tier rankings. I think the entire offense is going to snap back...Jake included.

Agreed. The SS factor can't be ignored and Dwayne Jarrett is a nice red zone threat. And with the lack of success the Panthers IMO will have this year should increase his stats and I don't see Carr as such a "threat".