[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tainted Huddle beef?

Puddy

And no I'm not talking about H8's STD's.

Ground beef recalled over E. coli fears

Moran's label meat sold at Albertsons and Save-A-Lot supermarkets recalled in 10 states 'out of an abundance of caution.'

June 5 2007: 7:56 AM EDT

ATLANTA (CNN) -- Ground beef sold at Albertsons and Save-A-Lot supermarkets in 10 Western and Midwestern states is being recalled because of possible contamination with E. coli bacteria.

The recall was announced Monday night by Supervalu (Charts, Fortune 500), the parent company of the two supermarket chains, "out of an abundance of caution." The beef, most of which was sold under the Moran's label, has sell-by dates from April 20 to May 7.

The product was sold at Albertsons locations in California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming and Save-A-Lot stores in Arizona, California and Nevada.

In addition to the Moran's brand ground beef, the company recalled sirloin fresh hamburger patties sold under the Albertsons label, Supervalu said in a statement posted on its Web site.

Customers who purchased the beef can return it for a full refund or exchange. The company has set up a toll-free number to handle customer questions: (800) 325-4164.

And no I'm not talking about H8's STD's.

Ground beef recalled over E. coli fears

Moran's label meat sold at Albertsons and Save-A-Lot supermarkets recalled in 10 states 'out of an abundance of caution.'

June 5 2007: 7:56 AM EDT

ATLANTA (CNN) -- Ground beef sold at Albertsons and Save-A-Lot supermarkets in 10 Western and Midwestern states is being recalled because of possible contamination with E. coli bacteria.

The recall was announced Monday night by Supervalu (Charts, Fortune 500), the parent company of the two supermarket chains, "out of an abundance of caution." The beef, most of which was sold under the Moran's label, has sell-by dates from April 20 to May 7.

The product was sold at Albertsons locations in California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming and Save-A-Lot stores in Arizona, California and Nevada.

In addition to the Moran's brand ground beef, the company recalled sirloin fresh hamburger patties sold under the Albertsons label, Supervalu said in a statement posted on its Web site.

Customers who purchased the beef can return it for a full refund or exchange. The company has set up a toll-free number to handle customer questions: (800) 325-4164.

That's a hugh problem.

A new guy who will be reporting to me is named Moran. I just found out Monday.

Needless to say, I already think of him as an idiot.

He'll probably do a competent job, and at some point will lose his job, and he'll have no clue why. He'll lose his self-confidence, he'll read some books from Dr. Phil and Ken Blanchard, but his wife will still leave him and he'll still have no idea why or what happened. He'll never figure out that had he worked for someone who did not read the message boards at the huddle, his life would have turned out so much better.

The universe is a cold, random place.

A new guy who will be reporting to me is named Moran. I just found out Monday.

Needless to say, I already think of him as an idiot.

He'll probably do a competent job, and at some point will lose his job, and he'll have no clue why. He'll lose his self-confidence, he'll read some books from Dr. Phil and Ken Blanchard, but his wife will still leave him and he'll still have no idea why or what happened. He'll never figure out that had he worked for someone who did not read the message boards at the huddle, his life would have turned out so much better.

The universe is a cold, random place.

:D:tup::D