[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steel Spear - common

Treated Darkwood Club - uncommon

The club does give me +1 Agility but only 4 points damage.

I am ranked 667 for now.

Edited by NSab

They must've modified the game. I'm getting nothing but loot now. Crappy loot, but loot nonetheless.

You're one of the few then. If you look at the prize logs there are lots of SP being given out.

You're one of the few then. If you look at the prize logs there are lots of SP being given out.

I've been getting a lot of loot today, too. Most of it has been junk, but a couple have been nice additions. Early this morning I got a Pristine Darkwood Light Crossbow and just before lunch I got a Mithril Dagger. Both are listed as uncommon and as soon as I get enough SP to train them they should be nice additions to my weapons.

Out of the last 15 or so prizes, I've gotten about 6 items, but only the Mental Ball 13 spell has made my arsenal. The rest have been low ranking scrolls or jewelry. I did get a pristine steel dagger that hits for more damage than my adamantine dagger but doesn't give the magic and strength bonus and the other will ultimately hit for more once I've increased my SPs.

I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?sgrillpopper is unable to attack

TimC attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Corroded Iron Knuckle Duster for 2 damage

TimC has 217 life and 100 stamina left

I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?sgrillpopper has 4 life and 100 stamina left

I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?sgrillpopper is unable to attack

TimC attacks using Polished Iron Bastard Sword for 7 damage

:D

I've been getting a lot of loot today, too. Most of it has been junk, but a couple have been nice additions. Early this morning I got a Pristine Darkwood Light Crossbow and just before lunch I got a Mithril Dagger. Both are listed as uncommon and as soon as I get enough SP to train them they should be nice additions to my weapons.

There's a list of weapons? :D

There's a list of weapons? :D

Not really. You can tell the availability of an item by the color around the card. Green is common, Blue is uncommon, Red is Rare and Purple is Ultra-Rare. Also you can view past awarded prizes by going through the Prize Logs if you want to get an idea of some of the other things out there.

Hmm, noticed those numbers before, but never made the connection.

Got a bunch of R, but I don't have anything UR yet.

Still haven't gotten anything better than uncommon. That said, I have gotten some decent loot today and went from 1.3 to 1.5. Just picked up a polished great spear. Pretty nice piece of equipment. My weapons are certainly starting to out-cool my magic.

BTW, rumor has it that they're going to add a player to player store before long, so you may be able to sell some of your stuff that isn't quite cool enough for much more than the paltry 1 or 5 EP that you currently get. It may not be worth dragging around an Air Bolt 2 scroll for a while but I'm sure all of us have gotten loot that was pretty cool that just happened to be in a category they were already maxed out in.

Me, I gots crazy bling but could use some better armor.

BTW, rumor has it that they're going to add a player to player store before long, so you may be able to sell some of your stuff that isn't quite cool enough for much more than the paltry 1 or 5 EP that you currently get. It may not be worth dragging around an Air Bolt 2 scroll for a while but I'm sure all of us have gotten loot that was pretty cool that just happened to be in a category they were already maxed out in.

Me, I gots crazy bling but could use some better armor.

It's gonna be a public auction and those oldbies have tons of unused loot. we ain't getting nothin, even if we sell a bunch.

Well, it can't be worse than 1EP. After all, you can only hold 20 items.

We are clearly getting SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ed out of loot compared to the old guys. But at least I have one piece I might be able to trade for a decent sword.

Quite frankly, I just don't see how we'll ever compete on an equal footing with those guys.

We are clearly getting SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ed out of loot compared to the old guys. But at least I have one piece I might be able to trade for a decent sword.

Quite frankly, I just don't see how we'll ever compete on an equal footing with those guys.

I saw a post on the forum where some high ranking dude was going to switch from fighter to mage and was gonna dump all his weapons and armor in favor of (apparently) a bunch of mage oriented armor and such. The list of stuff he was dropping was crazy. 15 items, the worst of which was way better than the single coolest item I have.

I saw a post on the forum where some high ranking dude was going to switch from fighter to mage and was gonna dump all his weapons and armor in favor of (apparently) a bunch of mage oriented armor and such. The list of stuff he was dropping was crazy. 15 items, the worst of which was way better than the single coolest item I have.

Exactly. I don't have 1 weapon that compars the his worst.

Smithkt did you attack me?

Well, they're certainly handing out the loot this morning (5/8 prizes have been loot for me today). It's just that most of it is crap. That scroll was nice but the rest has been a sea of Fire ball 2s, warped long bows and tarnished short swords. Once upon a time, I would have been pretty stoked with that stuff.