[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I fell dirty for asking this,, but...

polksalet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Concerning purchasing formula off of eBay--the one thing that makes me most suspicious is the question of how exactly do the sellers get their supply of formula at a price that allows them to underbid Costco and Sams?

Concerning purchasing formula off of eBay--the one thing that makes me most suspicious is the question of how exactly do the sellers get their supply of formula at a price that allows them to underbid Costco and Sams?

did an econ prof just say that? come on now...NO OVERHEAD and a LOW MARGIN :D or maybe they know Tony Soprano

did an econ prof just say that? come on now...NO OVERHEAD and a LOW MARGIN :D or maybe they know Tony Soprano

I get the idea that they have very low overhead and are willing to sell at low margins, but that doesn't tell me where the get their products from.

I looked on eBay to see what was out there. It looks like a bunch of Moms that overstocked are trying to sell some formula for whatever they can get.

A lot of contact with the seller and some cautious shopping and I think you could be alright and get some great deals! :D

Once agian, buyer beware! :D

GFY. At least I have the juice to actually make a baby(s). You proly dont even need to wipe up afrter a good jerk with yer cashew like shrivled little sack

This reminds of the story of the prostitute that couldn't spell. She got a job at a warehouse.

This is the kind of quality programming that should prompt ETV to simulcast The Huddle!! :D