[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Paging darin...

I Like Soup

Seems as if a fellow named "Ron" has your cell phone number now...:D Anyway, I'll be in Austin this Monday/Tuesday and will be free to get together downtown for a few brews and conversation...unless I scared you off in Vegas...:D

Seems as if a fellow named "Ron" has your cell phone number now...:D Anyway, I'll be in Austin this Monday/Tuesday and will be free to get together downtown for a few brews and conversation...unless I scared you off in Vegas...:D

:tup: I will be in Florida on business, returning late Tuesday night. Why don't you extend your trip a couple days? Another Huddler (whose identity I will leave unknown) will be here Tuesday through the weekend.

:tup: I will be in Florida on business, returning late Tuesday night. Why don't you extend your trip a couple days? Another Huddler (whose identity I will leave unknown) will be here Tuesday through the weekend.

Bizzach. :D Well, we are heading up to the Dallas area Wednesday morning so I can't extend the trip.

What I'll do next time is fly in on the weekend and either go early before business meetings or stay the following weekend afterward. Not sure why I didn't do that in the first place. :D

Oh...PM me your new cell number, if you dare.

Bizzach. :D Well, we are heading up to the Dallas area Wednesday morning so I can't extend the trip.

What I'll do next time is fly in on the weekend and either go early before business meetings or stay the following weekend afterward. Not sure why I didn't do that in the first place. :D

Oh...PM me your new cell number, if you dare.

Yeah you should have come this weekend. Not really doing much, so we could have definitely made some plans. I'll PM you now.

Yeah you should have come this weekend. Not really doing much, so we could have definitely made some plans. I'll PM you now.

You have a new cell? :D

I'm guessing the person I sent all of those pics to last night isn't too happy. Particularly, the one of the girl hurling into the trash can. :D

You have a new cell? :D

I'm guessing the person I sent all of those pics to last night isn't too happy. Particularly, the one of the girl hurling into the trash can. :D

:tup: No Soup must have had my old # from California.

And man, some of your messages were classic.

:D No Soup must have had my old # from California.

And man, some of your messages were classic.

I get some pretty funny messages too. I will have to try to figure out a way to post them on the web somewhere so you guys can grab them if you want. Not sure if that can be done though.

Edited by max

Oddly, when someone sends me a picture I get a message from T-Mobile saying I can access a websiteand look at the photo there...there went my drunken pics from other Huddlers...:D

I just discovered a photo from the twile-ster on my email. Some chick throwing up in a trash can. Lovely.

Mah pants are getting tight...:D She sounds like an easy target... :D