[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need WR help

round 13 in a 14 team dynasty league and dealing with the dregs--desperate for a fourth wideout--whats left--Carter, Kennison, Wade, Price, Randle El, Jenkins, Williamson, Muhammed--would anyone have a receiver that is flying under the radar for their home teams--I live outside Tampa and no one discusses the Buc passing game out loud--so looking for someone with potential who is not over 30--thanks

Look out for Denver receiver Brandon Marshall. He'll probably be a free agent at the beginning of the year. he reminds me a lot of Marques Colston. He's tall, fast, and can get good position on opposing cornerbacks. If he's given the No. 2 position on that team, he's got definite potential.

This is very good advice that ought to be heeded.

Word out of Mini-camp and OTAs in Minnesota is that Williamson is now catching everything that comes his way. He's been a bust so far, but he'll probably be the #1 WR for the Vikes by the time the regular season starts. Probably not a bad gamble in round 13.

Doubled up in the final two rounds---took Tab Perry and Rod Smith of course now my wide receivers look llike a retirement home. Traded down during the draft so I ended up with three 1st round rookie picks next year. Will be needing them

Qb-Brees, Cutler

Rb-Gore,T. Henry, M.Bell, L. Washington, M. Morris, S. Hicks, K. Darby,

S. Young, Leonard

Wr-Harrison, Ward, Jennings, Henderson, T. Perry, R. Smith

Te-McMicheal

D-Denver

k-Wilkins

starts-Qb-1, Rb-2-3, WR 2-3, TE-1, D-1,K-1

Doubled up in the final two rounds---took Tab Perry and Rod Smith of course now my wide receivers look llike a retirement home. Traded down during the draft so I ended up with three 1st round rookie picks next year. Will be needing them

Qb-Brees, Cutler

Rb-Gore,T. Henry, M.Bell, L. Washington, M. Morris, S. Hicks, K. Darby,

S. Young, Leonard

Wr-Harrison, Ward, Jennings, Henderson, T. Perry, R. Smith

Te-McMicheal

D-Denver

k-Wilkins

starts-Qb-1, Rb-2-3, WR 2-3, TE-1, D-1,K-1

Tab Perry wasn't a bad pick - he'll get opportunity with the Henry suspension & he's big & athletic.

Let me preface my next statements with the fact that I love R Smith to death - the guy has gotten every ounce out of his career as anyone could have possibly hoped to squeeze out. He's a class guy & a leader by words and example. That said, I'm looking at dropping him from my dynasty team - with deep rosters, I might add - because it would appear that his career is sputtering to an end. To put it simply, he just can't get open any more and Marshall as well as Stokley are chomping to take over his spot in the offense. Marshall is going to break out this year, and I'm afraid that Smith is going to be left with #3 WR crumbs - never much in DEN to begin with - and even worse will have to share them with Stokley. Then we have the arrival of Graham & Scheffler in the TE role and those #3 WR opportunities are going to dwindle even more.

It's been a great ride from Rod, but there has to be someone out there in your league that is available and has a better upside than Smith.

"Rod Smith played last season through a torn labrum in his hip.

Impact: The surgery he had was termed an "arthroscopic debridement" procedure but became more extensive as doctors realized how significant the damage was. "There was bone on bone in parts," Smith says. "Bone spurs. Chips. Fragments." This explains his inability to consistently get open last season. Smith is currently walking without a cain but has not begun jogging."

"Rod Smith played last season through a torn labrum in his hip.

Impact: The surgery he had was termed an "arthroscopic debridement" procedure but became more extensive as doctors realized how significant the damage was. "There was bone on bone in parts," Smith says. "Bone spurs. Chips. Fragments." This explains his inability to consistently get open last season. Smith is currently walking without a cain but has not begun jogging."

How haven't I heard about this? :D

Marshall, Williamson, Muhammad would be my order.

now in round 18 of a 20 round dynasty draft--unless you know of a free agent or 4th wide out who might roll in ---all name players are toast--this was a 14 team draft--there is one receiver I have an interest in Johnnie Higgins from Oakland to show you how shallow the pool is

James Jones GB?