[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offensive Rookie of the Year

Now we all know where each NFL rookie is now and somewhat of an idea of their playing time coming up this fall, but who out of this talented '07 class will show up as the Offensive Rookie of the Year?

Here are my candidates (in no particular order):

1) Calvin Johnson WR - Lions

2) Adrian Peterson RB - Vikings

3) Marshawn Lynch - Bills

4) Brady Quinn - Browns

5) Jamarcus Russell - Raiders

6) Dwayne Bowe - Chiefs

7) Dwayne Jarrett - Panthers

8) Brandon Jackson - Packers

9) Robert Meachem - Saints

10) Ted Ginn Jr. - Dolphins

Feel free to write in a candidate I may have overlooked, but I am curious as to who can ultimately win this award by season's end.

Ahh yes....my vote is for Marshawn Lynch. 2nd would have to be my boy Calvin Johnson.

Now we all know where each NFL rookie is now and somewhat of an idea of their playing time coming up this fall, but who out of this talented '07 class will show up as the Offensive Rookie of the Year?

Here are my candidates (in no particular order):

1) Calvin Johnson WR - Lions

2) Adrian Peterson RB - Vikings

3) Marshawn Lynch - Bills

4) Brady Quinn - Browns

5) Jamarcus Russell - Raiders

6) Dwayne Bowe - Chiefs

7) Dwayne Jarrett - Panthers

8) Brandon Jackson - Packers

9) Robert Meachem - Saints

10) Ted Ginn Jr. - Dolphins

Feel free to write in a candidate I may have overlooked, but I am curious as to who can ultimately win this award by season's end.

Ahh yes....my vote is for Marshawn Lynch. 2nd would have to be my boy Calvin Johnson.

Well, in my dynasty I've drafted the ROY two years running (traded up to get Caddy and then Young). This year I plan to take ADP, so I'll go with him to make it 3 for 3... :D

i say johnson. He's going to start the year off lining up against the number 2 corners and make them look like fools. ADP will have to share time with Chester Taylor in an offense that should be anemic with the QB and receiver situation they have going. I don't see much scoring happening there.

Edited by Crazysight

i say johnson. He's going to start the year off lining up against the number 2 corners and make them look like fools. ADP will have to share time with Chester Taylor in an offense that should be anemic with the QB and receiver situation they have going. I don't see much scoring happening there.

Caddy won ROY with 4 TDs. I think he can manage that...