[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai, Maroney, Rudi, McGahee

Which 2 of these 4 should I keep. Addai, Maroney, McGahee, or Rudi. I have been leaning towards Addai and Maroney now that their sidekicks are gone. McGahee is in Baltimore now and they like to run the ball, and well Rudi is Rudi and he had a pretty good year last year. We score 6pt td's, 1/rec, .1/yard. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Which 2 of these 4 should I keep. Addai, Maroney, McGahee, or Rudi. I have been leaning towards Addai and Maroney now that their sidekicks are gone. McGahee is in Baltimore now and they like to run the ball, and well Rudi is Rudi and he had a pretty good year last year. We score 6pt td's, 1/rec, .1/yard. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would probably go Addai and Rudi. I think Maroney could end up being the best of the bunch, but given his situation (Belichick as head coach + at least somewhat injury prone) I think Addai and Rudi are probably safer choices.

I'm not big on Mcgahee

I would probably go Addai and Rudi. I think Maroney could end up being the best of the bunch, but given his situation (Belichick as head coach + at least somewhat injury prone) I think Addai and Rudi are probably safer choices.

I'm not big on Mcgahee

Agree with this answer. Addai and Rudi are the choices. In redrafts I would take both of them first and they both have better schedules during the playoff run. I know it's keeper league stuff and I don't take part in those, however, the only other option would be Maroney and he gets too nicked up and I just don't like the shoulder issues he's having.

Edited by irish

Addai and Maroney.

Without a doubt.

Well that's definitely your opinion and you're entitled to it but it is most certainly not without a doubt. Maroney just gets too banged up and Addai is on a great team while Rudi rarely misses time. Far from without a doubt!!

Well that's definitely your opinion and you're entitled to it but it is most certainly not without a doubt. Maroney just gets too banged up and Addai is on a great team while Rudi rarely misses time. Far from without a doubt!!

Well, from what I can see, its a keeper. Rudi Johnson has this year and next year left. He's starting to wear down in my opinion. I also see the Bungles dropping a bit offensivley. They lost Steinbech, and everyone is getting up there in age. Rudi, in my experiance has rarley led a team to a FF championship. Addai did just that in a few of my leagues last year. LMo and Rudi both play on potential hugh offenses, but LMo has the potential to be hugh this season. Rudi meanwhile will be the same old consistant Rudi...

Well, from what I can see, its a keeper. Rudi Johnson has this year and next year left. He's starting to wear down in my opinion. I also see the Bungles dropping a bit offensivley. They lost Steinbech, and everyone is getting up there in age. Rudi, in my experiance has rarley led a team to a FF championship. Addai did just that in a few of my leagues last year. LMo and Rudi both play on potential hugh offenses, but LMo has the potential to be hugh this season. Rudi meanwhile will be the same old consistant Rudi...

That's exactly my point and thank you for stating it so, LM has the potential but will it become a reality? Whereas Rudi has been and continues to be a consistent producers that's rarely injured and plays when he is. You can have Maroney and I'll gladly steal Rudi away drafting behind you as I chuckle all the way to the bank. Even in a keeper league I need to see more from Maroney to put my trust in him, so I'd ride the Rudi wave for the next 2-3 years, unless of course IF Maroney shows up big this year.

That's exactly my point and thank you for stating it so, LM has the potential but will it become a reality? Whereas Rudi has been and continues to be a consistent producers that's rarely injured and plays when he is. You can have Maroney and I'll gladly steal Rudi away drafting behind you as I chuckle all the way to the bank. Even in a keeper league I need to see more from Maroney to put my trust in him, so I'd ride the Rudi wave for the next 2-3 years, unless of course IF Maroney shows up big this year.

I won't argue that Rudi Johnson is Mr. Consistant... What I will argue is that Rudi Johnson won't win you a championship. LMo has the potential to do so. I also think all the carries Rudi has had will show this season.

If LMo shows up, I go to the bank. If not, you still don't go to the bank either.

I won't argue that Rudi Johnson is Mr. Consistant... What I will argue is that Rudi Johnson won't win you a championship.

:D

With Rudi as a #2 RB a team doesn't have a chance at winning a FF championship?

You need to play in leagues that are larger than 6 teams.

How much of a risk taker are you? If you love taking risks, keep Addai & Maroney. Both guys have high upside but are playing roles as a featured RB that they haven't done before, even in college, much less in the bigs. No one knows right now how either guy will react to the heavy workload or how that will affect their health.

If you like playing it safe, keep Addai & Rudi. Johnson is as consistent as it gets in FF, and Addai has a higher ceiling than Maroney.

Personally, knowing that I'll be keeping 2 1st round RBs, I'd take the safe route knowing the talent that I'd have at RB. There isn't a whole lot of difference between Maromey & Johnson as far as ADP and projected performance.

How much of a risk taker are you? If you love taking risks, keep Addai & Maroney. Both guys have high upside but are playing roles as a featured RB that they haven't done before, even in college, much less in the bigs. No one knows right now how either guy will react to the heavy workload or how that will affect their health.

If you like playing it safe, keep Addai & Rudi. Johnson is as consistent as it gets in FF, and Addai has a higher ceiling than Maroney.

Personally, knowing that I'll be keeping 2 1st round RBs, I'd take the safe route knowing the talent that I'd have at RB. There isn't a whole lot of difference between Maromey & Johnson as far as ADP and projected performance.

Agreed.

hugh Pats fan here, but I'd keep Addai and Rudi. Maroney's potential is hugh - but like Fred Taylor, I'm not sure he'll ever hit it because of injuries. Hopefully I'm wrong. Taylor led me a title his rookie year in a keeper league - I kept him for 4 years and never once did he live up to his potential. Rudi is rock solid. As a #2 to Addai, you should be in great shape.

Edited by Uncle Wiggy

Thanks guys for all of your input so far. I still don't know what I will do but you hsve given me some things to consider. I finished in last place last year so I am definately not afraid to take a risk. Keep the thoughts coming. :D

Thanks guys for all of your input so far. I still don't know what I will do but you hsve given me some things to consider. I finished in last place last year so I am definately not afraid to take a risk. Keep the thoughts coming. :D

If you are willing to take a risk, the answer is simple - Maroney & Addai.

If you are willing to take a risk, the answer is simple - Maroney & Addai.

I'm really scared of Maroney's shoulder. Not sure if it was a precaution but numerous times at a charity baseball game, in which he played ump, he threw it softly underhand. When asked about it after the game he had no comment.

I'm really scared of Maroney's shoulder. Not sure if it was a precaution but numerous times at a charity baseball game, in which he played ump, he threw it softly underhand. When asked about it after the game he had no comment.

I agree completely - that's why I think it's a risk. I wouldn't do it.