[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

College Fantasy Football

Menudo

I clicked on the Huddle add for U-Sports and was looking at their setup for a college league, and I'm intrigued. I'm curious if anyone has ever been in a college league. I'd be interested in doing one with a limited pool (2 or 3 conferences). It would definitely be a completely different ballgame than NFL Fantasy Football, with the cupcakes on schedules, bye weeks, etc., but, I think it could be a lot of fun. Is there a site somewhere that does ranking for college leagues ?

I clicked on the Huddle add for U-Sports and was looking at their setup for a college league, and I'm intrigued. I'm curious if anyone has ever been in a college league. I'd be interested in doing one with a limited pool (2 or 3 conferences). It would definitely be a completely different ballgame than NFL Fantasy Football, with the cupcakes on schedules, bye weeks, etc., but, I think it could be a lot of fun. Is there a site somewhere that does ranking for college leagues ?

For someone that was trying to cut back on leagues, it doesnt make sense to be intrigued. :D

Quitter :D

For someone that was trying to cut back on leagues, it doesnt make sense to be intrigued. :D

Quitter :tup:

Well, I did cut-back from like 8 to 2, but, now I'm worried I won't have enough to do..... :D

I'm in a league where we draft entire teams (USC, Miami, Toledo, etc).

We start a certain number of our teams each week, rank them in order of how we think each will do, and get points based on wins/points scored/allowed/etc.

Zealots runs a College FFL. I was in it for a couple of years. It takes a ton of work and involvement. Having to keep up with all 117 I-A NCAA schools at skill positions is darn near impossible.

Yeah, I would definitely limit the player pool to 2 or 3 conferences. I'm thinking about doing a Big Ten + Big East + MAC league.... :D That would be 31 teams if my calculations are correct and the MAC has 12 teams :D

Edited by Menudo

Yeah, I would definitely limit the player pool to 2 or 3 conferences. I'm thinking about doing a Big Ten + Big East + MAC league.... :D That would be 31 teams if my calculations are correct and the MAC has 12 teams :D

I would be interested also. Of course, we would have to include the Pac-10 :tup: for me to pull the trigger. Let me know what you find and I'll inquire on my other site too.