[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How to have fun in Amsterdam

Puddy

I thought about taking pics of those hoors but didn't want to look like a complete tourist. Plus they may have forced me into their window (given I was wearing my European Speedo at the time).

european speedo ? ...i know in Amsterdam , those who wear speedo's end up like this if they are noty careful

Red light , red light - one two three

:D:D

Hi puddy,

I'm back! I got back in the USA on Sunday! I had a blast! wow! Sorry, I was not able to get online during my trip...but from looking at your pics it looked like we pretty much did the same thing...It would have been cool to have linked with you out there. BTW...thanks for all the input you guys gave me before my trip....and yes I did accidentally end up in "Grandma Alley" :D The heineken over there is "off da chain" its funny because the locals don't really care for Heineken....The heineken brewery was pretty cool bc they give each person 3 drink chips for the tour...My wife doesn't drink so you know what that means 6 drink chips for TBOOGS! :D I left there pretty sloshed. Hey How do I post my pics here???

I thought about taking pics of those hoors but didn't want to look like a complete tourist. Plus they may have forced me into their window (given I was wearing my European Speedo at the time).

its kinda wierd.....like your in a zoo almost

I'm not going to ask how you found that photo. Are you sure you didn't pull a fast one on Irish? :D

Lol , never ..actually its a picture of me and my brother ...just kidding

Seriously Got the image and link from Google images , think I put the search word texas huddlers or huddlers from texas ...lol

Lol , never ..actually its a picture of me and my brother ...just kidding

Seriously Got the image and link from Google images , think I put the search word texas huddlers or huddlers from texas ...lol

Whatever, you're from the state with the ghey Senator or whatever. NTTAWTT.

Hope that did not upset you darin

Thankfully its ex governor ...it was scary when he was governor and wanted to create new laws pertainining to getting rearended in your car ..led to a lot of initial confusion

It is amazing how quickly Texas state pride consumes you eh?

We were discussing the baltimore shooting incident (rims) and were thanking god we lived in a real Republic.