[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saturday Night Poker..

whomper

Now that I'm finally up and running, nobody wants to play. :D I'm in if ya get enough. I'm a rookie at this so I'm probably easy prey.

You have the moneymakers software ? We need Chief to set up the table and 1 more player and we can give it a go..DMD are you around ?

Edited by whomper

You have the moneymakers software ? We need Chief to set up the table and 1 more player and we can give it a go..DMD are you around ?

I've had it for quite some time. Just today got DSL and sh*tcanned the dialup finally.

we can try an online game but they arent very secure..ususally someone gets booted..thats why we use the lan option and chief sets us up with his IP..We have 3 confirmed..If you guys want we can wait a few then maybe play an online game with 3 for the hell of it

we can try an online game but they arent very secure..ususally someone gets booted..thats why we use the lan option and chief sets us up with his IP..We have 3 confirmed..If you guys want we can wait a few then maybe play an online game with 3 for the hell of it

Just gotta coach me on how to do this. Not the playing part, just the getting there part. I'm tired of whooping up on computer players. Even Moneymaker himself sucks.

Just gotta coach me on how to do this. Not the playing part, just the getting there part. I'm tired of whooping up on computer players. Even Moneymaker himself sucks.

LOL OK..Let me go there and refresh my own memory brb

get to the game..sign in..click multiplayer..click online..click play..login...click ok..then you will be in a room with me and FW maker..He will hit on you..then we can discuss setting up a table

get to the game..sign in..click multiplayer..click online..click play..login...click ok..then you will be in a room with me and FW maker..He will hit on you..then we can discuss setting up a table

ok here goes

ok here goes

any luck ?..me and fw are in the online section..we can set up a table when you arrive. if you want to call me Ill pm you my number and talk you through it

Sorry guys! I should have known. It took me this long to reboot my system. As soon as I pressed play on the game my PC went into overload and completely froze everything. This old PC sucks. I couldn't wait to play. I thought about it all day at work. I guess I'll have to wait till I buy a new PC. Sorry once again. Carry on.

Sorry guys! I should have known. It took me this long to reboot my system. As soon as I pressed play on the game my PC went into overload and completely froze everything. This old PC sucks. I couldn't wait to play. I thought about it all day at work. I guess I'll have to wait till I buy a new PC. Sorry once again. Carry on.

Thats OK..Next time

I'm not one to give up easily so I tried again and guess what? I got in. But nobody was there. Oh well.

hang on Ill see if fw maker wants to give it a go

Sorry guys, I would have played last night but I had sex and fell asleep??

That's better than falling asleep while having sex?? I'm wondering if everyone's gonna start messing with Whomp now with their sentence endings?? Next Saturday I'll try again. If I don't have to work Saturday maybe Friday night. Can one enter as an observer if the table is full??