[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate when that happens ...

My BOTH FOFF 12 team performance draft is going on right now ... optional 2 player keeper league ... no TE, no PPR. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 PK, 1 DF, 1 FLEX (RB/WR)

KEEPERS

3.04 - Peyton Manning

13.04 - Greg Jennings

PLAYERS I DID NOT KEEP

1.04 - Chad Johnson

2.09 - Torry Holt

1.04 - Ronnie Brown

LT, SJ and SA were the first 3 picks. Here I had to choose between Brown, Rudi Johnson, Edge, McGahee and the like. I finally settled on Brown because I decided to roll the dice that Cameron would attempt to utilize him in an LT like manner. We'll see

2.09 - Randy Moss

Now I'm kicking myself I didn't keep Holt. I'm trying to convince myself that Holt is on the decline which is why I didn't keep him. I was hoping to snag Fitz here but he fell a couple picks earlier. I thought about Walker, Burress, Housh, and Evans. Finally rolled the dice with Moss in the hopes he would become Brady's favorite and would be an EZ target.

At this point I'm feeling okay about my team ... although several teams have tripled up on RBs even though we can only start 2.

4.09 - Mark Clayton

This was a tough spot for me. I gave heavy consideration to McAllister at this point as the RBs were flying off the board. Instead I elected to shore up my WRs with a WR I think is going to have a break out year.

I'm getting a bit nervous now.

5.04 - Santonio Holmes

Do I take a RB like Tatum Bell, LaMont Jordan, Betts, JJones? Or roll the dice with another WR. I took a deep breathe and picked Holmes. I thought long and hard about Bell here but I hate the uncertain situation he is in, although I think KJ may not start or play the whole year.

So here I sit with only 1 RB ... and most of the RBs off the board ... next pick is at 6.09.

Could be a long year.

[uPDATE - EDIT]

6.09 - LaMont Jordan

:D ... I can always hope he returns to form ...

Edited by Grits and Shins

I feel your pain brother. I am getting a seriously bad feeling I am screwing up my GvE draft. 16 team.

1.07: Brown. He is OK, and I am hoping he will get some PPR out of the backfield.

2.10 Harrison. Agonized over this, but again, we are a PPR league and none of the RBs left were the receiving type.

3.07: DeAngelo WIlliams: :D yup. My number 2 is a real reach.

4:10: McNabb. meh

5.07: Deion Branch.

6:10: Brandon Freaking Jackson. Suffering succotash? I WISH I could blame heavy drink on this pick.

Might be a seriously sh!tty year.

I feel your pain brother. I am getting a seriously bad feeling I am screwing up my GvE draft. 16 team.

1.07: Brown. He is OK, and I am hoping he will get some PPR out of the backfield.

2.10 Harrison. Agonized over this, but again, we are a PPR league and none of the RBs left were the receiving type.

3.07: DeAngelo WIlliams: :D yup. My number 2 is a real reach.

4:10: McNabb. meh

5.07: Deion Branch.

6:10: Brandon Freaking Jackson. Suffering succotash? I WISH I could blame heavy drink on this pick.

Might be a seriously sh!tty year.

I was hoping to snag Brandon Jackson in the 6th ... but he fell several picks ago (still 6th round)

Interesting; two guys who drafted Ronnie Brown in the first round hate their teams. I think that will be a common occurence this season, given the Dolphins have a horrible offensive line. IF Brown ends up with 1200-1300 yards and 10+ TDs, he will have to take ALOT of abuse to get there.

Interesting; two guys who drafted Ronnie Brown in the first round hate their teams. I think that will be a common occurence this season, given the Dolphins have a horrible offensive line. IF Brown ends up with 1200-1300 yards and 10+ TDs, he will have to take ALOT of abuse to get there.

The problem is NOT Brown. I'm fairly pleased to have him on my team. The problem comes in round 2 where I could have hoped to score a better WR or a worthwhile RB2.

Timing in this league has been horrible for me and I just drafted LaMont Jordan to be my RB2 :D

Peyton Manning

Ronnie Brown

LaMont Jordan

Randy Moss

Mark Clayton

Santonio Holmes

Greg Jennings

My BOTH FOFF 12 team performance draft is going on right now ... optional 2 player keeper league ... no TE, no PPR. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 PK, 1 DF, 1 FLEX (RB/WR)

KEEPERS

3.04 - Peyton Manning

13.04 - Greg Jennings

PLAYERS I DID NOT KEEP

1.04 - Chad Johnson

2.09 - Torry Holt

1.04 - Ronnie Brown

LT, SJ and SA were the first 3 picks. Here I had to choose between Brown, Rudi Johnson, Edge, McGahee and the like. I finally settled on Brown because I decided to roll the dice that Cameron would attempt to utilize him in an LT like manner. We'll see

2.09 - Randy Moss

Now I'm kicking myself I didn't keep Holt. I'm trying to convince myself that Holt is on the decline which is why I didn't keep him. I was hoping to snag Fitz here but he fell a couple picks earlier. I thought about Walker, Burress, Housh, and Evans. Finally rolled the dice with Moss in the hopes he would become Brady's favorite and would be an EZ target.

At this point I'm feeling okay about my team ... although several teams have tripled up on RBs even though we can only start 2.

4.09 - Mark Clayton

This was a tough spot for me. I gave heavy consideration to McAllister at this point as the RBs were flying off the board. Instead I elected to shore up my WRs with a WR I think is going to have a break out year.

I'm getting a bit nervous now.

5.04 - Santonio Holmes

Do I take a RB like Tatum Bell, LaMont Jordan, Betts, JJones? Or roll the dice with another WR. I took a deep breathe and picked Holmes. I thought long and hard about Bell here but I hate the uncertain situation he is in, although I think KJ may not start or play the whole year.

So here I sit with only 1 RB ... and most of the RBs off the board ... next pick is at 6.09.

Could be a long year.

I like Moss with the 2.09 and also Clayton with 4.09, both good picks.

The only thing i would have done different is I would have grabbed Bell at 5.04 and hoped KJ doesnt play.

Sometimes the draft jus doesnt fall the way u expect or want it to. It happens..

Edited by Scare Tactics

Given you only had one RB at that point, I personally would have taken Deuce over Clayton at 4.09, both to play in your flex spot, and act as a bye-week fill-in for Brown. But, since you start three WRs, and could conceivable start a 4th WR in the flex spot, going heavy on WRs early in your league's format is not a bad idea.

I like Moss with the 2.09 and also Clayton with 4.09, both good picks.

The only thing i would have done different is I would have grabbed Bell at 5.04 and hoped KJ doesnt play.

Sometimes the draft jus doesnt fall the way u expect or want it to. It happens..

I just hated to spend a 5th round pick on somebody that may not play. TBell couldn't win the job behind one of the best O-Lines' in the game.