[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Owning Harrison & Wayne

matt770

I'm keeping Wayne in my local league and am debating whether or not to take Harrison if he is available late in the first round. He is my favorite of the guys I expect to be available at #8 because he seems like the safest choice. I figure, there are lots of games where either Wayne or Harrison is shut down and the other has a huge game, and plenty where they both score and/or get 100+ yards. Having both can only be good, right? Forget bye week concerns. What is the downside?

Having Harrison and Wayne as your starting WRs guarantees above average WR production every single week (except for their bye, obviously). One of them is occasionally shut-down, but it is rare for them both to perform poorly in the same game. And, the nice thing is, guaranteeing yourself solid WR production every week means you can take some chances at RB and QB, and taking chances, and having them pan out, is what wins FFL championships. Of course, whomever you face during Indy's bye week will owe you a few beers for effectively forfeiting to them.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: matt770.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder matt770

I hope he means it this time. This is the second one I've gotten, as if I'm supposed to care?? I wonder how many of his 35,000+ posts were garbage like this. Nice life.

I would say you'll be alright, but better draft stong after that since your not going after a rb in the first round and keeping wayne

A lot depends on how picks 1-7 go. If Brown or Henry fall to me I would take one of them. If not, I know that 3 of the 4 picks between my #8 and #13 will be WRs because of who those teams are keeping, so WR is going to be a smarter pick at 8.

I hope he means it this time. This is the second one I've gotten, as if I'm supposed to care?? I wonder how many of his 35,000+ posts were garbage like this. Nice life.

He's one of the 2 r 3 biggest pricks on the board. And the proudest of it of all of them.