[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Desperate times

I think Jordan will have a bounce back year. The drafting of Bush should have him worried about his job come 2008 and I expect him to play determined.

I have to bring Kevin Jones back in one league even if they elect to put him on the PUP. Just don't have an other valued options.

I think Jordan will have a bounce back year. The drafting of Bush should have him worried about his job come 2008 and I expect him to play determined.

I have to bring Kevin Jones back in one league even if they elect to put him on the PUP. Just don't have an other valued options.

I drafted KJ his rookie year to be one of my 3 keepers in one of my leagues ... paired him up with Dominick Davis :D

This year I'm letting KJ go ... Keeping Addai, DeAngelo Williams, Ahman Green ... maybe Vince Young ...

I drafted KJ his rookie year to be one of my 3 keepers in one of my leagues ... paired him up with Dominick Davis :D

This year I'm letting KJ go ... Keeping Addai, DeAngelo Williams, Ahman Green ... maybe Vince Young ...

What ever happened to Dom Davis?

Dom Davis is now Dom. williams lol, changed his name. He is currently on the FA list. If your RB's are going to be that bad, I would draft a few stud backup rb's in case they get hurt, you already have their backup... Also some guys who could be in the top 20 that are far from that now could be: B.Jackson, J. Lewis and yes even Fred Taylor

check out my post and reply if you can on rating my rb's thanks