[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Montezuma's Revenge...

Puddy

...really sucks. If I had Polk's or Cliaz's writing skills, I'd give you a blow by blow account. Let's just say I arrived back from Mexico Friday evening and have had a very rough weekend. It's why I woke up at 6:15 today as well. If I ever meet Montezuma in the afterlife, he's got a :D coming from me.

Edited by Puddy

...really sucks. If I had Polk's or Cliaz's writing skills, I'd give you a blow by blow account. Let's just say I arrived back from Mexico Friday evening and have had a very rough weekend. It's why I woke up at 6:15 today as well. If I ever meet Montezuma in the afterlife, he's got a :D coming from me.

Umm, maybe we can meet up later this week then for the draft board. :D

Were you unaware of this, or just wanted a challenge? I went to Mexico and drank the bottled water...

How do you forget this?

I go there three or four times a year and this is my first battle. I do only drink bottled water (and beer of course). However, who knows what meal I had (I avoid vegetables) had some kind of bacteria attached to it.

I asked my doctor for some CIPRO which is the best antibiotic for this it seems. Feeling better today so far.

I go there three or four times a year and this is my first battle. I do only drink bottled water (and beer of course). However, who knows what meal I had (I avoid vegetables) had some kind of bacteria attached to it.

I asked my doctor for some CIPRO which is the best antibiotic for this it seems. Feeling better today so far.

Some authorities recommend taking Cipro during your time out of the country to prevent developing the "Revenge".

Edited by Chargerz

Some authorities recommend taking Cipro during your time out of the country to prevent developing the "Revenge".

One of my coworkers mentioned that to me yesterday. I guess it's even available OTC in Mexico. That would have been good information last week :D