[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft tonight who should I pick with 3rd pick in 1st round?

caps1000

This a keeper league? If not, I think Gore has to be given consideration for the third pick, otherwise, I personally like Alexander as long as the holdout of LJ is continuing. If the holdout were to end like today, then LJ is the pick.

What he said! :D

Of course, there are other players I like over those listed, but I was trying my best to limit myself to that list. Addai is the first to come to mind. Westy if PPR.

Have you considered Manning? :D

:D:wacko::wacko: The feeling you get just before hitting the enter button in the first round selecting Peyton! That being said, 45td's later your really gonna regret not picking him! But it's like this the first and second round are like the foundation of your team, It compounds from there........As many good, ok Great season's peyton has had, I don't remember any championship FF team that had him? I go by touches and ease of schedule.....you can't go wrong.....Fact based drafting!

:D:D:wacko: The feeling you get just before hitting the enter button in the first round selecting Peyton! That being said, 45td's later your really gonna regret not picking him! But it's like this the first and second round are like the foundation of your team, It compounds from there........As many good, ok Great season's peyton has had, I don't remember any championship FF team that had him? I go by touches and ease of schedule.....you can't go wrong.....Fact based drafting!

You've not read much of my stuff here, have you?

Just got back after a year away, I was in Iraq, But I like what I've read so far.....There are more Rb's than I can ever remember and good offense's......One or two players aren't going to carry you anymore..........I bet you the scoring average in leagues has gone up each of the last three years........A lot of talent out there! You just have to DRAFT it!