[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am missing something?

MonkeyOne

I've been offered their Housh and T Henry for my Maroney and Cotchery. Seems like an upgrade at rb (i',m someone who worries about Maroney's health and planned to take Morris in the rest of the slow draft) and a clear upgrade at WR. So, i ask myself, is there some injury news I really need to know about or something i've missed because my gut says do it?

Edited by MonkeyOne

There is some injury news on Henry. A sprained knee and a strained MCL. I believe thought is he'll be ready for the regular season but it is worth keeping an eye on.

ESPN's Len Pasquarelli reports an MRI on Denver Broncos RB Travis Henry's (knee) injured knee did not show any structural damage and he just has a sprained MCL. The team will be careful with him and it appears he will be ready for the start of the regular season.

see my post. thanks.

Edited by Flypaste

I don' like it. I'm still leary of any Denver running back - fantasy wise- and I think that Housh will be better than Cotchery because of Palmer. And Maroney will be a stud. Stay put.

I've been offered their Housh and T Henry for my Maroney and Cotchery. Seems like an upgrade at rb (i',m someone who worries about Maroney's health and planned to take Morris in the rest of the slow draft) and a clear upgrade at WR. So, i ask myself, is there some injury news I really need to know about or something i've missed because my gut says do it?

Who are your other RB's? I like the deal but wouldnt say for sure without knowing what your backups are like if Henry's injury situation isnt clear!

Housh over Cotchery in a second bud.....and Henry is going to get more carries then Maroney - run first team. Take the deal and run!!

I like Maroney a little more than Henry, but Housh a LOT more than Cotchery. I would take the deal, but maybe not run with it. Henry is a little banged up and probably won't play next week, especially with M.Bell out, but he is a tough guy and will play through injuries. The jury is still out on Maroney.