[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

H8 and soup having fun.

evil_gop_liars

I loved the show Jackass and the movies but man ever since they started whenever you go on sites like break or ebaum its full of videos of these idiots doing dumb ass stuff like this..What purpose could it possibly serve to have a freind voluntarily run over your arm with your car ? Im not going soap box style but as parents you try and keep your kids out of dangerous situations and protect them as best as you can then when you see this its like :D

I loved the show Jackass and the movies but man ever since they started whenever you go on sites like break or ebaum its full of videos of these idiots doing dumb ass stuff like this..What purpose could it possibly serve to have a freind voluntarily run over your arm with your car ? Im not going soap box style but as parents you try and keep your kids out of dangerous situations and protect them as best as you can then when you see this its like :D

I teach very impressionable 12/13 year old kids and when they see these morans they think it is "awesome". " It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt. Then it's hilarious!"

Just thinning the herd, boys, thinning the herd. But there has to be a way to keep them from breeding. :D

I've seen a pickup truck back over a guys head while he was sleeping at a concert.

The guy was fine. True story.

Was it H8?

:D

'Tard.

:wacko: