[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are these two Huddlers?

bushwacked

Link

In all seriousness, I give a lot of crap to H8 and Balla about there Chicken Litlle mentality, but thought it was worth while to give these guys a look. Awareness of suspicious momotards is a good thing. I'm all for ratting out suspicious looking dodes on ferries so we don't have to fight them in Iraq.

The release of the photos enraged some in the Arab-American and Muslim communities, said Aziz Junejo, who hosts an Islamic talk show on television and writes a column about Islam for The Seattle Times.

He called the release "careless" and said he has been inundated with complaints that the FBI is profiling Arab-Americans. He said the photos appear to be of two Arab-American men

What a numbnut.

The FBI wants to identify two men who reportedly rode as many as six different ferry routes in recent weeks — snapping photos of doorways and going to areas of the boats where passengers don't normally go — and is asking the public to help

I have no problem at all with them posting these guys pictures..Its better then being blown to bits on the boat and saying "At least we didnt racially profile" ..These guys are acting suspicious

I was on that same boat last weekend. If I would have witnessed them taking strange pics and axing strange questions I would have tested their swimming techniques for sure. Sort of like Mike Vicking them in a few more gallons of water