[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

workout supplements

dmarc117

i just tried this one called nitro explosion for the first time yesterday. f that!! couldnt get off the hopper or stop sweating for 4 hours!!!!!! anyone got anything good that works and isnt corrosive to my gut?

I guess the label didn't specify where the explosion occurs. . .

I know someone that runs a website, www.topsupplements online

I buy bulk podwer frome that site. The prices are really good.

I use a combination of Labrada ProV60 and On instantized Casien. I like the taste better than others I have tried.

I have a friend that swears by Musclemilk. I haven't tried it, but he says it's the best tasting powder he has had.

I wouldn;t do premixed. It gets really expensive.

And FWIW, if you have never taken a protein supplement, you will fart a ton and have the runs at first. Your body just has to get used to is. And if you are lactose intolerant, you have to look for dairy free stuff....which most stuff isn't.

I've been using Myoplex for years. Among all the other supplements that I've used since college, Myoplex has been the only consistent one. I don't remember having any real issues when I started taking it....other than trying to drink it down and finding a flavor that I actually liked. It really doens't matter if I'm in a bulking or cutting stage, I'm always drinking at least 1 a day.

Quite a few other supplements that I've tried have definitely messed with me during initial few weeks: Creatine, Ephedra, etc can all make you a little uncomfortable for the first period of time.

Edited by Seattle LawDawg

BIOTEST

Check out this site. I've been using BIOTEST products, mostly just the metabolic drive protein shake, for years now. I'm not into bodybuilding, never was. But I started using this low-carb protien mix when I was trying to lose weight, and it's pretty good stuff. The strawberry mix is fantastic!

They will fed-ex the stuff right to your house. They seem to be a reputable company, and I've been buying from them since '99.