[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for #1 Overall redraft

Standard performance league. Scoring 1 pt every 20 passing, 1 pt every 10 rush/rec, td's 6 pts (passing 4 pts) and no ppr. Starting lineup 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1K,1D.

The #1 pick is on the trading block. I have #7. He wants to swap first rounders, he gets my second (18) and fifth (55) I get his sixth (72).

Would you do it to get LT?

If you're confident in your drafting abiities and feel you can make up for the loss of position in those rounds, I think it's worth. LT gives you an amazing advantage in any league. How competitive is your league and are the guys drafting idiots? You can easily build a team around LT.

If you're confident in your drafting abiities and feel you can make up for the loss of position in those rounds, I think it's worth. LT gives you an amazing advantage in any league. How competitive is your league and are the guys drafting idiots? You can easily build a team around LT.

It's not a bunch of noobs that's for sure. Most guys have been playing for 10 plus years, this is the fourth year I have been in this particular league...and i've never won it.

The other thing I didn't mention is the guy I would trade with is in my division.

The #1 pick is on the trading block. I have #7. He wants to swap first rounders, he gets my second (18) and fifth (55) I get his sixth (72).

Would you do it to get LT?

so you will have the 1.01, 3.07, 4.06, 6.06, 6.12?

and he will get the 1.07, 2.06, 2.12, 3.01, 4.12, 5.01, 5.07?

um..i dont think LT is worth it, and you might as well write the check directly to him

how does you league handle trade? league approval, commish approval, no approval?...i know if i had a vote as an owner i would say no

possible teams through 6 with that deal...using the The Huddle Ladder Hall of Fame Draft

Your Team

1.01-L Tomlinson

3.07-R Williams/D Williams/B Jacobs/A green/D McCalister/or C Williams

4.06-Moss/Burress/Housh/or Walker

6.06-M Barber/V Davis/B Edwards/C Taylor/J Shocky/or S Holmes

6.12-J Jones/J Whitten/G Jennings/J Cotchery/L Betts/C Chambers/or J Kitna

as you can see...not so good, and you are short 1 player compared to the rest

His Team

1.07- R Brown/J Addai/FWP/or R Bush

2.06- E James/C Benson/L Maroney/A Gate/or T Holt

2.12- M Harrison/L Fitzgerald/T owens/R Wayne/A Peterson/or W McGahee

3.01- see above

4.12- Palmer/Brady/Bulger/Gonzales/Heap/or Norwood

5.01- see above

5.07- Brees/McNabb/Branch/Ward/Galloway/

he would probably try to get a RB3 in there, but as you can see that gives him the oppurtunity to turn you into to 2 easy wins for him...i say dont do it and take addai if he falls to you

how does you league handle trade? league approval, commish approval, no approval?...i know if i had a vote as an owner i would say no

Unless its collusion , you should have no say in trades. If people are stupid enuf to accept certain trades so be it.

I was in a similar situation and made a trade in my 12 team league. We swapped spots in the first (1 for 9). He then had my 2nd round pick at 16 and I got his 6th round pick at 72.

I thought I was taking a chance with this trade, but you are definitely giving up too much. I actually had some second thoughts about my trade and felt later I should have pushed to his 5th round pick instead.

Thanks for the input fellas!

I'm pretty sure trades are a go without any approval. I have seen some crap trades the past few years!

I feel I would be giving up too much as it stands now as well. I could draft a better team staying put at #7...I am not that high on Addai though, kinda hope I'm not faced with the decision. You think #7 is too high to take Westbrook in this format? I think either SA or Addai will fall, someone in front of me will take Manning.

Unless its collusion , you should have no say in trades. If people are stupid enuf to accept certain trades so be it.

um...if the rules are in place and they give me a say on someone elses trade, im gonna vote however it gives me an advantage. which is exactly what the majority of people do. Thats why all my leagues are either "no-approval" or "commish-approval" and we havnt had a problem yet.

...and about westbrook, if its PPR no...but im not a big fan of his health history. I say take Addai, all RB's there with the exception of Rudy come with risks.

um...if the rules are in place and they give me a say on someone elses trade, im gonna vote however it gives me an advantage. which is exactly what the majority of people do. Thats why all my leagues are either "no-approval" or "commish-approval" and we havnt had a problem yet.

...and about westbrook, if its PPR no...but im not a big fan of his health history. I say take Addai, all RB's there with the exception of Rudy come with risks.

um... there should not be rules in place for such nonsense, who are you and others to determine what is a good trade for another. again if collusion is in play then commish need to step in , but other than that ...

Edited by G.K.Trey