[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I buy Madden '08 for PS2 or Wii?

irish

Looking at the controller for Wii, I'm thinking I should buy Madden for PS2. So I'm looking to the huddle crew for insight as to which game system I should buy Madden for.

Thoughts...

I don't like the Wii version. Maybe its because I've played for so long on the PS systems, but I just can't get used to the controls. No more vision cone - which I liked - but passing is still impossibly hard due to the system. I hate how I have to swing the remote to snap, throw, catch, etc. I mean, I got the Wii because its fun and interactive, but this is one game that I could do without that stuff. After work when I just want to relax and play a nice calm Madden game, it can't happen because I have to be swinging the remote all over the place. So, if I had to do it again, I'd get the PS2 version.

Edited by Jo

I don't like the Wii version. Maybe its because I've played for so long on the PS systems, but I just can't get used to the controls. No more vision cone - which I liked - but passing is still impossibly hard due to the system. I hate how I have to swing the remote to snap, throw, catch, etc. I mean, I got the Wii because its fun and interactive, but this is one game that I could do without that stuff. After work when I just want to relax and play a nice calm Madden game, it can't happen because I have to be swinging the remote all over the place. So, if I had to do it again, I'd get the PS2 version.

Thanks for your 2 cents and I thought that this is how most responses would sound.

I have it for both systems---I like the PS2 much better. I agree with Jo.

Don't get overly excited about new changes though. Mainly rosters and a few little things. Very much like 07. But still a great game.