[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How to play poker online?

Grimm74

All right guys I have been out of the online poker business for a while. I just checked with Netteller and they are closed to the US. I think My VISA cards are blocked as well. How do I do it folks. I know there has to be a way....

Thanks

When I first begam playing many moons ago, all of my credit cards were blocked and I did not have Netteller - I ended up going to my local bank and getting a certified check which I then sent by snail mail to Ultimate Bet to set up my account. Had to do that twice more, but fortunately those days are now behind me.

Epassporte.com is yer friend. It takes about a week to load up, but I just funded some on PokerStars last night so it works. Epassporte charged me $5 to load up $300 which is a purty good deal. There are no fees to load up PokerStars from them. After the initial load, it happens instantly if/when you need to do it in the future is my understanding.

My friend uses Western Union and it works also. It's quicker but they rape you on fees everytime.