[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Team

toolman

Hello all 10 team head to head league, performance scoring all td's 6pts 1 pt/50yds pass 1 pt/25 yds rush/rec -1pt/int. We start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1k,1def/spec team, and 1 tie breaker player.

I'm not too concerned about def we do have performance scoring for def but unless you get one of the top 3-4 it doesn't concern me right now.

Here's my team:

Qb: P Rivers, B Roethlisberger

Rb: L Johnson, L Maroney, L Betts, B Jackson, M Lynch

Wr: R Wayne, L Coles, S Moss, K Curtis, S Holmes

Te: D Martin (guys went crazy on Te's this year so I waited until the last round and picked a sleeper)

K: O Mare (kicker of the year you heard it here)

Def: Dallas

I feel I am weak in wr let me know what you all think I know my te is not the best but has upside in a qb that likes to throw to his te and unless you get one of the top 5-7 its a crap shoot after that I finished in second place last year and was at the end of the order for drafting we had two guys that went te,te before I could even think about drafting one so I went with value/upside in L Betts and B Jackson. I was burnt last year by T Barber and went with rb's early and often in my draft this year. I wanted to get V Jackson in the 6th rd and was going to take him but thought I could let him go one more round well obviously as you see he's not on my team. In the future I am going to start taking guys that I want when I have the feeling no more letting them slide one more round. I have been in Fantasy Football for 12 years and have multiple championships and only two years that I didn't make the playoffs but i always try to use any resource available. Any opinions/suggestions would be greatly appreciated have a great football season everybody!!!

I think your WR are fine. Coles is solid, Curtis should do well in Philly and I really like Holes, not too mention Reggie Wayne. So I'm not sure what you'd expect to get here but you are more than fine.

LJ and Maroney are a solid Tandem and Lynch will make for a fine backup.

I think your WR are fine. Coles is solid, Curtis should do well in Philly and I really like Holes, not too mention Reggie Wayne. So I'm not sure what you'd expect to get here but you are more than fine.

LJ and Maroney are a solid Tandem and Lynch will make for a fine backup.

Hey Thanks Cure any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Te: D Martin (guys went crazy on Te's this year so I waited until the last round and picked a sleeper)

I like your quarterbacks in reverse order Roth was hurt last year and never mentally there in the first 7 games. He wil be back this year and they are opening up the playbooks so I like Holmes as well. Your RB's are good maybe later on your can trade a RB for a TE when people are lacking in that department, even more so if/when Portis gets hurt. Should be a playoff team imo.

I like your quarterbacks in reverse order Roth was hurt last year and never mentally there in the first 7 games. He wil be back this year and they are opening up the playbooks so I like Holmes as well. Your RB's are good maybe later on your can trade a RB for a TE when people are lacking in that department, even more so if/when Portis gets hurt. Should be a playoff team imo.

Hey thanks Don't

Best team I've seen. You are one master drafter.

Ouch -- getting slammed by a guy with 100 posts ... That must hurt, eh Toolman? :D

I think Roeth has a shot at comeback player of the year this season ... If you can time the swaps of he and Rivers, you'll be fine at QB ... RB is set with LJ, Maroney, & Lynch ... WR is okay, though I'm not a big fan of Coles given Pennington's inneptitude ... Dallas will play well for you ... I like the risks on OMare and Martin -- what the heck, it's TE & K ...

Soooo, if you avoid the injury bug and some wrs step up for you, there's hope there ...

On a scale of 1 to 100, I give it a 2.

LMAO @ Dick and Scourge

I love jokers and clowns!!! If your going to give negative ratings at least give reasons and If your team is so superior post it with your comment.

I didn't ask for a rating this is football not figure skating but then I guess you two buttercups know all there is to know about figure skating. I asked for advice and commentary if you can't give it save your fingers the stress of typing. What a couple of wankers!!

Heres what I have for you ballerinas

:D:D