[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spains College Football Locks of the Week

spain

Georgia Tech over Notre Dame pk. I got this at +1.5 but it is now down to pick em. Notre Dame, much like having sex with a parish priest, is always over rated. I made a living the past few years betting against the Irish. Tech lost Calvin Johnson but they still have enough to beat a very mediocre Notre Dame team, even in South Bend.

Auburn -13 1/2 over Kansas State. Much to the chagrin of Sarge, but that old Big 12 League just isnt very good once you get past the top 2 or 3 teams. Kansas State will get killed by a much much better Auburn team at home.

Tennesssee at California OVER 54 1/2. I like Tennessee and the points here but I absolutely love the OVER. Both teams have experienced quarterbacks and are loaded on offense. And the secondaries for the Vols and Bears scare me. This should go over by a couple touchdowns.

Anybody else got locks for today?

Georgia Tech over Notre Dame pk. I got this at +1.5 but it is now down to pick em. Notre Dame, much like having sex with a parish priest, is always over rated. I made a living the past few years betting against the Irish. Tech lost Calvin Johnson but they still have enough to beat a very mediocre Notre Dame team, even in South Bend.

The money has moved too much in GT's favor (up to GT -1 on Bodog). I actually like ND in this one. Their defense is pretty stout and GT will struggle to move the ball.

Auburn -13 1/2 over Kansas State. Much to the chagrin of Sarge, but that old Big 12 League just isnt very good once you get past the top 2 or 3 teams. Kansas State will get killed by a much much better Auburn team at home.

Tennesssee at California OVER 54 1/2. I like Tennessee and the points here but I absolutely love the OVER. Both teams have experienced quarterbacks and are loaded on offense. And the secondaries for the Vols and Bears scare me. This should go over by a couple touchdowns.

Anybody else got locks for today?

1. Final Score: Georgia Tech 36 Notre Dame 3. Winner winner chicken dinner! Easy money as the Yellow Jackets defense completely shut down a very mediocre ND offense. The bettors were all over this one as the line moved big time in Georgia Tech direction. I dont mind betting with the public in a game that is my pick of the week. the downside is that the Irish made such a poor showing that it will be hard to make much money on them in the near term as everybody including God now knows that Charlie Wiess's team is horrible.

2. Final Score: Auburn 23 Kansas State 13. Loser! K State outplayed a flat and unmotivated Tiger squad for 3 and a half quarters, The game was closer than this score. and really the Wildcats should have won this game outright. I miraculously still had a chance at covering the number when Auburn intercepted the ball late and ran it back but the defender was tackled.

3. Final Score: California 45 Tennessee 31: Winner Winner Chicken Diner! This one almost went over the total by halftime. I loved the over in this game and it was easy money. Lots of really fast offensive skilled players and 2 excellent quarterbacks led to a shootout that I expected. Too bad my Vols had to lose but they did make me some cash. And it was a fun game to watch!

For the week: 2-1

For the year: 2-1