[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams trade QB Fitzpatrick to CIN

DMD

They only got back a conditional seventh round pick but remember when Fitzpatrick was a waiver wire star? Fitzpatrick will get to compete for the #2 behind Palmer and could never get past Frerotte in STL who is a favorite of Linehan.

They only got back a conditional seventh round pick but remember when Fitzpatrick was a waiver wire star? Fitzpatrick will get to compete for the #2 behind Palmer and could never get past Frerotte in STL who is a favorite of Linehan.

I read that they'd all but given him the #2 job already since the coaches don't think Doug Johnson is someone they can win with.

They only got back a conditional seventh round pick but remember when Fitzpatrick was a waiver wire star?
No I don't. I had Bulger that year & when he went down I first picked up Martin, then when he went down, I had the misfortune of having to pick up Ryan Fitzsucks, Definitely NOT a Waiver Wire star. Dude had one (1), count em'. one (1) good game & the rest were absolutely horrendous.
Fitzpatrick will get to compete for the #2 behind Palmer and could never get past Frerotte in STL who is a favorite of Linehan.
You're right, he couldn't get past Frerotte, but it's not because Frerotte was the teachers pet or anything. He couldn't get past Frerotte because he's Ryan Fitzsucks.

Now with that being said, he's better than Doug "I ain't got no" Johnson. But getting anything for Fitzsucks, is akin to highway robbery & IMO the Lambs done good.