[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RBs at 1.11

Gros Membres!

alright...based on what I've heard about Rudi and SA lately....I'd put them 1st...

word out of Seattle is they want to get him 50 receptions.....I'll believe it when I see it...but it's a good sign...

Rudi

SA

Maroney

Brown

you could flip-flop Brown/Maroney if you don't want to deal with Belichick's shenanigans with the injury report....

and I'm not a SA fan...but he's still 2nd to me here...

That's what I was afraid of...I don't like Alexander at all and think his best years may be behind him. However, the 50 receptions sounds intriguing to me.

Yeah, I'd also prefer not to deal with Bellicheck's shenanigans as I got burned at least twice with Dillon back in the day and ldealt with Westbrook last year.

That's what I was afraid of...I don't like Alexander at all and think his best years may be behind him. However, the 50 receptions sounds intriguing to me.

Yeah, I'd also prefer not to deal with Bellicheck's shenanigans as I got burned at least twice with Dillon back in the day and ldealt with Westbrook last year.

I HATE SA's production....

I had him just outside my top 10 so I wouldn't have to draft him...

but the other day I heard about the 50 receptions and said .....WHAT!?....

I mean....alot of times I ask for Huddle advice and still do what I want to do....so if you don't take SA here....it's not a bad thing because I hate his production...

140 yds.3TD's one game and 40 yds on 25 carrie the next....I hate that..

Rudi (lock)

Alexander (fading king, but better than the younger untested bucks below)

Maroney (great systems, but will lose lots of TDs to frequent play action goal line Brady passes)

Brown (crap shoot here...struggling a bit...new system...old qb...mediocre WRs...highest risk of the lot IMO)

I HATE SA's production....

I had him just outside my top 10 so I wouldn't have to draft him...

but the other day I heard about the 50 receptions and said .....WHAT!?....

I mean....alot of times I ask for Huddle advice and still do what I want to do....so if you don't take SA here....it's not a bad thing because I hate his production...

140 yds.3TD's one game and 40 yds on 25 carrie the next....I hate that..

What do you expect? He just came back from an injury. He'll put up 1400 yds 14+ TDs this year.

If you want safe, boring, and consistent take Rudi. If you want to take a chance on a guy one year removed from a HOF season take SA. Personally if SA fell to 11 I would be all over him but I would be happy with Rudi as well. Of the other 2 I would take Maroney over Brown and the fins are my favorite team.

I'm at 11 as well in my last draft. The first one I did at 11 Rudi fell to me at 11. (and would love to see him fall again to me)

IMO I would go SA, Rudi, Maroney, Brown

The Maroney and Brown picks are about even. I keep seeing how far Brown is falling and this Chatman guy down there is supposed to be taking some his touches, but think he'll stay healthier (read no bogus injury reports ala Shanahan, Belechick, etc.) than Maroney.

Thanks for the responses.

I think it comes down to SA and Rudi, I don't think both will fall to me. SA could be HUGH, a year removed from the injury and looking to prove something. Rudi has very little to prove and his consistency reigns supreme but, again, he may not win the title for me. Hmmm... :D

I got Travis Henry at 11. Passed on Willie Parker and Maroney that went 12th then 13th. My 2nd pick was Chad Johnson. I would have picked Parker or Maroney there but after they went, i decided on a stud WR. .

Guys, I've been watching Travis Henry a long time. I had him 2 yrs ago and he was my best back. The guy can run and being on the Broncos gives him the most upside of any RB's in the top 12. My gut tells me he's the one everyone is gonna wish they drafted. I got him pegged for 2000 yards and at least 20 td's . I just feel it ! If you can get him in the 2nd rd, you should be arrested.

But to answer your question. I'd go Rudi then Maroney. I think SA's best days are behind him and Ronne is a risk.

Edited by Gunga Din