[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is My wife being riped off

Reverand 2Cent

Guys my wife joined a dynasty league off the Huddles forums find a league find an owner forum it cost her 20$ ever since she joined its been fishy stinky to me id love someone to check it out if they got time am i over protective parinoid over her or do i have a good reason other than parinoia

This is the leagues address her team is Little Heffys

Check out the leagues rules etc let me no if you thionk anything is stinky ...By the way the commish of the league drafted her team because we had an unexpected death in the family and REMBER this is a first year Dynasty League .......I would have drafted some youth wouldnt have you

http://football14.myfantasyleague.com/2007/home/51079

below is the leagues forum her user name is stich n bitch look at all the forum topics ...shes already committed she paid

look at the forum and her posts tell me if you think its a stinky league

http://rurfsfootball.proboards82.com/index.cgi

Edited by Reverand 2Cent

come on guys help me out

my wife just tried to make a trade with this guy ..i no if i was in that dynasty league or any other id wanna be notified if a trade was proposed

Little Heffys have proposed a trade with Aaron Quinley

Little Heffys will give up:

Lewis, Jamal CLE RB

Aaron Quinley will give up:

Bulger, Marc STL QB

Aaron Quinley are not registered to receive automatic email from the site. You should notify them of this trade proposal.

Your writing style is a bit strange, but the team doesn't look that bad. You aready paid and should just stick it out. Its only $20 and her team has C. Benson and T. Henry for RBs, plus Holt, and S. Smith for WRs....that isn't exactly a doom and gloom forecast. Just chill out and wish her luck.

Your writing style is a bit strange, but the team doesn't look that bad. You aready paid and should just stick it out. Its only $20 and her team has C. Benson and T. Henry for RBs, plus Holt, and S. Smith for WRs....that isn't exactly a doom and gloom forecast. Just chill out and wish her luck.

+1

• 2 months later...

Let me just say, that I am in that league with this person's wife as well, and she is a NIGHTMARE! First of all, she never even paid the league fee for her team, which the commish let her get away with, because she came in after the draft. Then, she spends the ENTIRE season B$$tching up a storm about every little thing that has happened to her. A trade gets declined? It must be a conspiracy. She loses out on a free-agent? Must be collusion.

The final straw for me with her was when she actually dropped her entire roster into the fa pool last week. I am extremely glad she is finally gone, and we can get a new owner in there. She claims that she was not the one who did it, and is sending annoying emails to the entire league protesting her ban, when the commish actually contacted the site hosting the league, and got proof it was her...

All in all, avoid this owner, Tina Miles, and her husband at all costs. If not, you will regret it...

That is too funny. Did Mercer take over the old team? If so, she left 1038.5 points on her bench and mismanaged her team all year. Anywho, the husband needs to stop worrying about his wife's fantasy football team and take some grammar classes.

P.S. Where's all the bitching? Did the posts get deleted? I'm intrigued now!

P.S.S Didn't you post on:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry2135211

that this team was drafted for you? And the cost was $25? How is it that the team you and your wife both got drafted when you were at a funeral have so many of the same players?

Edited by CarbonThief

I'm still intrigued!

Is the following transaction going to be honored?

Newslang gave up Holt, Torry STL WR;Smith, Steve CAR WR; Year 2008 Round 1 Draft Pick from Newslang;Year 2008 Round 2 Draft Pick from Newslang

PatsFan gave up Wright, Jason CLE RB;Johnson, Andre HOU WR;Morrison, Kirk OAK LB;Barber, Ronde TBB CB;Marshall, Richard CAR CB; Year 2008 Round 4 Draft Pick from Knightz

Because it is a complete one sided trade where Newslang (or the wifey) gets bend over.

Damn You godtomsatan, and kc kid.............................

You beat me to the pics comment.......

As I was reading, I was going to post that...........

So I guess its a +1 on pics. OH and to the Reverand, take an English 101 course. It should help you out with periods, commas, etc.. This will clean up your posts, and help you communicate with the rest of the public!

I see the OP has not responded to the allegations.....

Im sure this thread will get locked very soon....

Edited by jmbstudios