[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli or Kitna?

Eli is home against the 'Boys...Kitna travels to Oakland and number one pass d from last year....First, had Kitna penciled in.....but now reading that predict decent game from Eli....and Kitna may struggle.....Calvin not starting, may not play a lot.....

we only get 3 pts for passing td, 1 pt every 50 yards......so, yardage isnt huge....does Eli have more upside this week than Kitna??

Personally I feel the OAK pass D stats are very skewed - if you look deeper in to WHY they have the best pass D, it's gets very sketchy.

It helps that they had the fewest passes attempted against them, for example.

I think Martz and Kitna will find plenty of room to do their thang. Other teams will try to run on OAK.

I'd go Kitna -- Raiders pass D was good because 1) AFC West was 6 games where teams could run on them, 2) teams got leads early and just ran the ball and killed the clock, and 3) I suspect their opponents usually started in pretty good field position. I don't expect the Lions to necessarily benefit from any of those things this weekend.