[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James Jones

Endzone

With everyone dinged up and Jones being the only healthyWR, anyone starting him? Packers will probably be behind and Farve will be throwing all day (don't know how successful he'll be though). Someone has to catch the ball.

Wanted to start him over D.Henderson but was persuaded not to (should have though) but now thinking of sitting Porter in favor of him. Would you do it?

I picked up james jones on the waiver this week and am also thinking about starting him.

My wide receivers are Darrel Jackson, Mark Clayton, TO and andre johnson............

James Jones, Clayton, Darrel Jackson???

I'm starting Jones over Clayton this week due to Clayton's injury concern. Didn't practice recently due to his ankle. Same with Driver so I'm hoping Jones can pick up some of the slack for GB.

I picked up james jones on the waiver this week and am also thinking about starting him.

My wide receivers are Darrel Jackson, Mark Clayton, TO and andre johnson............

James Jones, Clayton, Darrel Jackson???

What? You're starting a rookie over Terrel Owens on Monday night against the Giants?? :D

WIth the word on Jennings' hammy, I'm seriously considering starting Jones at my WR3 over D.J. Hackett. BUT...the Huddle is showing Philly as a bad matchup for the passing game, whereas they've got TB as a sorta neutral pass D against Seattle...

Would you guys play Jones over Hackett? I'm really tempted to!

Thanks.

I'm sure you drafted Hackett before JJ (that is if you even drafted JJ). He's obviously going against a lesser/aging def..........sounds like a no-brainer to me........and I'm a Pack fan :D

My question to you all is should I start J Jones as one of my flex options over Tatem Bell (who will most likely split the load)

This is a PPR league. My other flex is L. Jordan, thus giving me Westbrook. T.Henry and Jordan as my RBs this week.

Andre Johnson is the only other WR I am starting (only have to start 1)

THANKS

Henderson played last night......goose egg too.

Because in an earlier post when I posted this subject the overwhelming response from other Huddler's was to start Henderson the starting WR...Ranked higher that J.Jones in drafts, high scoring game, not a rookie who won't even be starting, going against Eagles D, Farve plays bad vs. Eagles, etc., etc...

Hindsight is 20/20...That's why they play the game?!