[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you start? At QB

Natimp

Week one is here and I have the typical question you see all the time.

But I have to ask.

Who would you start at QB..........Jon Kitna...going against Oakland D.....who are considered #1 pass Def.........or.........Matt Shuab going against K.C.

Any and all comment would be appreciated.........And to Everyone........Have a great season.

Doesn't anyone think Shaub will have a better game just because of the Def he is facing (K.C.)? I know in the long runKitna will have a better season but Oak Def is just a hard match up....and Kitna isnt a great out door QB...check his stats. I know I should go with Kitna but its just to hard to swallow. AND I DON"T WANT TO START OFF 0-1 AGAIN THIS YEAR!!!!!

If you start Kitna, you won't... depending on the rest of your team

My Team.....

QB: Kitna, Shaub, Quinn

RB: Droughns, Turner, Benson, Cad Williams, Gore

WR: M. Harrison, J. Jurevious, Andre Johnson, Kevin Curtis, Vincent Jackson, Calvin Johnson

TE: T Scheffler

K: Gould

New England Def/Sp Tms

My Team.....

QB: Kitna, Shaub, Quinn

RB: Droughns, Turner, Benson, Cad Williams, Gore

WR: M. Harrison, J. Jurevious, Andre Johnson, Kevin Curtis, Vincent Jackson, Calvin Johnson

TE: T Scheffler

K: Gould

New England Def/Sp Tms

Good to start Kitna... Gore and Benson Week 1... Obviously you started Harrison, but I would say to pick up and possibly play Crayton this week...good sleeper w/ upside. TE a little weak, anyone else, or is that what you got stuck with? New England D good. Over all okay. Do you have a flex spot you can put a Wr in place for Scheffler?

Good to start Kitna... Gore and Benson Week 1... Obviously you started Harrison, but I would say to pick up and possibly play Crayton this week...good sleeper w/ upside. TE a little weak, anyone else, or is that what you got stuck with? New England D good. Over all okay. Do you have a flex spot you can put a Wr in place for Scheffler?

I know TE was a little weak.....I never really concern myself with TE's...except for the first top 3 TE's they all are pretty much the same to me. We don't use flex in our League....And why would I want to pick up Clayton...... Andre Johnson is probably going to be a top 5 WR this year. I am very happy with my WR corp. But TE I will have to live with until I see what comes off the waiver wire through out the year. Thanks for your Comments.